criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
July Community Calendar
Obi-Wan Kenobi Community Quests

Gonna buy this game right now!

Clusterwatch
165 posts Member
edited November 2018
Are there any points or tips that I should makr before buying? I own swbf2 and currently this game costs less than 5 $
On Ps4 flash offers
Should I DEW IT?

Replies

• Go for it. It's a fun game
    My name is Bob

• Lots of great content in game the only thing you might rage at is some of the hero giltchs but besides that it a great game overall you should get it
  • Clusterwatch
    165 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Mariobot21 wrote: »
    Lots of great content in game the only thing you might rage at is some of the hero giltchs but besides that it a great game overall you should get it

I already found one
    I picked up the hero token,then I was slidding and I didn't got the hero..
    I was soo annoyed!

[Edited language]
    Post edited by IronSoldier on
  • Mariobot21 wrote: »
    Lots of great content in game the only thing you might rage at is some of the hero giltchs but besides that it a great game overall you should get it

I already found one
    I picked up the hero token,then I was slidding and I didn't got the hero..
    I was soo ****!

If your talking about “Walker Assault Offline Skirmish Mode” yeah there is a glitch with the Hero/Villan token but it’s an easy solve. In essence if you pick up the token do NOT instantly click on it, wait tell the circle goes just a little bit around... “then” click on it; you’ll then get your character. Have a blast, soooooo much fun.
    “There is always hope.”