criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Is There a New Hero Limit of Three?

So I was playing GA and I saw that six heroes were available to me (I had 6,000 BP). I tried to select one of them but someone else beat me to it. I found it hard to believe that two players (which is what it would have taken under the old hero limit of four) would select a hero at the same exact time, but I kept playing. After a few rounds, I felt like it was harder to get a hero, but I thought nothing of it. Then I saw a thread created by @Tommytj2310 saying that it was broken on Kashyyyk, but I think it is on all maps. It was partially discussed there but I feel that it needs its own thread. Is this intentional or a glitch? Do you guys prefer the three hero limit or four? Have you experienced it at all?
jexdw69dwod3.png

Replies

• It is not intentional, it is a glitch. Same happens with AT ST
  • It is not intentional, it is a glitch. Same happens with AT ST

I hope it isn't intentional, I like the hero limit of four.
    jexdw69dwod3.png
  • I thought there was a limit of two
  • Yeah I think it's definitely a glitch. Though it doesn't really bother me all that much.
  • RyanK388 wrote: »
    I thought there was a limit of two

There was, but today on Kashyyyk I noticed there was a Maul, Palpatine and Bossk on phase 1.

There was, but today on Kashyyyk I noticed there was a Maul, Palpatine and Bossk on phase 1.

Two or three either way it needs to be fixed.
    jexdw69dwod3.png

There's supposed to be a limit of four.
    jexdw69dwod3.png

Wasn’t this glitch related to the squad system? I remember it had the same effect on AT-STs, which someone else has mentioned, but as far as I recall it was supposed to have been fixed.

I haven’t played in a bit though, owing to work, so perhaps I might have missed this coming back, but I played a good few hours last week and never saw more than the usual two heroes.
  • Ciena_Ree wrote: »
    RyanK388 wrote: »

Wasn’t this glitch related to the squad system? I remember it had the same effect on AT-STs, which someone else has mentioned, but as far as I recall it was supposed to have been fixed.

I haven’t played in a bit though, owing to work, so perhaps I might have missed this coming back, but I played a good few hours last week and never saw more than the usual two heroes.

I thought that there was a four hero limit in place, but I have only seen three heroes lately.
    jexdw69dwod3.png

I thought that there was a four hero limit in place, but I have only seen three heroes lately.

The limit of 4 is for the last phase. For phase 1 and 2 there is a limit of 2.

Oh! You mean all the time? I thought you meant in the earlier phases where there was a two person limit for heroes, which was definitely down to some sort of bug in the squad system when it deployed.

As I say though, yeah, I haven't noticed a limit of heroes beyond the usual lines.
    Ciena_Ree wrote: »

Oh! You mean all the time? I thought you meant in the earlier phases where there was a two person limit for heroes, which was definitely down to some sort of bug in the squad system when it deployed.

As I say though, yeah, I haven't noticed a limit of heroes beyond the usual lines.

Even in the third phase I think, but I have noticed it more in the first two phases.
    jexdw69dwod3.png