criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

212th attack battalion appearance

Was the 212th attack battalion appearance shown in any of the YouTube gameplays streamed today?

Replies

• Well, I know Elliot forgot to equip it as he said so on Twitter, so I checked out Star Wars HQ's video (I know, those guys, ugh), but it confirms that they will have their Phase I markings on Geonosis.
    RbDSGmC.png
    ____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    My Concepts
    Clone Skin Changes | Clone Customisation & Menu | Empire Customisation & Menu
  • I asked that because 327th and 212th look a bit like each other, but 212th colour looks more intense.
    212th looks more interesting.
  • I'm wondering if the 212th will also have the phase II marking when switched.
    0ea98bed306afd8a503dea1e3672fa0f.jpg
    If it does happen they will the first one to do soon. Before other battalions.
    pija5nbcgaah.jpg
    "This is a mission of peace. I put my faith in diplomacy. We can't solve all of our problems by throwing troops at them."
    -Padmé Amidala

I'm sure they will.
    ____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    My Concepts
  • If it does happen they will the first one to do soon. Before other battalions.

What do you mean by that? The other clone skins also have phase 1 and 2 markings?
    442nd And 332nd are the BEST

All appearances have phase 1 and 2 armors.
  • If it does happen they will the first one to do soon. Before other battalions.

What do you mean by that? The other clone skins also have phase 1 and 2 markings?

I think that they mean that the 212th could be the first legion to have Phase I and Phase II markings if none of the other previously released legions are getting Phase I markings in this update.
    My Concepts

I think that they mean that the 212th could be the first legion to have Phase I and Phase II markings if none of the other previously released legions are getting Phase I markings in this update.

Hey pal, what exactly is the "phase 1 marking"? You mean the phase 1 suit or a specific detail on it?
    As far as I know, there are phase 1 and 2 suits for all appearances.

Hey pal, what exactly is the "phase 1 marking"? You mean the phase 1 suit or a specific detail on it?

Yes, we have the Phase I armour and Phase II in this game, but what I mean by "markings" are those of the different legions and how they were different for Phase I and Phase II. The Phase II markings of legions like the 501st, 212th, 327th, and others were seen in Ep III. The Phase I markings, like the ones seen on the 212th in the Geonosis gameplay, come from the Clone Wars TV series.
    Now, not all legions that we have in this game have clearly obvious Phase I markings, like the 327th and 91st, but for the 327th there were comic books and webcomics that showed them with a particular set of Phase I markings, and there was a captain of the 91st and some raw, unused footage that can be used to give a rough iea of what their Phase I markings were.
    I made these up a while ago to illustrate the differences in the Phase I and Phase II markings, so go ahead and check them out.
    501st
    xkqvzv8e36yq.png
    212th
    0jmg3f60m6eu.png
    41st
    ka3u3idrqjcd.png
    327th
    xleuw6aintys.png
    91st
    7nio4tk389hc.png
    104th
    vkmwpdpmunpv.png
    Coruscant Guard
    v3idvmcgbz59.png
    My Concepts

Yes, we have the Phase I armour and Phase II in this game, but what I mean by "markings" are those of the different legions and how they were different for Phase I and Phase II. The Phase II markings of legions like the 501st, 212th, 327th, and others were seen in Ep III. The Phase I markings, like the ones seen on the 212th in the Geonosis gameplay, come from the Clone Wars TV series.
    Now, not all legions that we have in this game have clearly obvious Phase I markings, like the 327th and 91st, but for the 327th there were comic books and webcomics that showed them with a particular set of Phase I markings, and there was a captain of the 91st and some raw, unused footage that can be used to give a rough iea of what their Phase I markings were.
    I made these up a while ago to illustrate the differences in the Phase I and Phase II markings, so go ahead and check them out.
    501st
    xkqvzv8e36yq.png
    212th
    0jmg3f60m6eu.png
    41st
    ka3u3idrqjcd.png
    327th
    xleuw6aintys.png
    91st
    7nio4tk389hc.png
    104th
    vkmwpdpmunpv.png
    Coruscant Guard
    v3idvmcgbz59.png

Oh ok now I got it.
    Thank you for these pics. You helped me to decide which clone appearances to purchase. The only clone appearance I purchased till now was the 41st. Now I'm decided to purchase 212th, 501st and Coruscant Guards :-)