criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Will the Hero Banter be fixed for PS4 in the new update?

I was wondering if the Hero Banter will be fixed on Ps4 in the new update I would really appreciate any news on this cause it’s one of my favorite things about this game and it’s going to be a shame missing out on all the interesting banter between Obi Wan and Grevious

Replies

• It's not working on PC either
  • The banter when fighting each other is working. Only the proximity triggered voice lines are broken, so no friendly banter between 2 lightside, or 2 darkside heroes. So you'll hear the banter between obi and grievous, but the proximity thing won't be fixed in this update.

They said they're working on it, so hopes up it comes with the december patch.
  • Good news! The hero banter is working again on Ps4.
  • also it doesnt work if two people do an emote at the same time. one of them has no voice. I guess it could get confusing if too many emoting at once.
  • GreenMarc wrote: »
    Good news! The hero banter is working again on Ps4.

Does It now?
  • I'm on PS4 and have found hero banter between allies and enemies to be working fine. Honestly one of the best minor features I've ever experienced in a game, never get tired of hearing them.

Experienced Kenobi saying to Kylo "That lightsaber looks like it was made by a child." Hahaha, so savage
    "DEW IT."
    p1jlhhgtai3b.png
    "I am the Senate."
  • I'm on PS4 and have found hero banter between allies and enemies to be working fine. Honestly one of the best minor features I've ever experienced in a game, never get tired of hearing them.

Experienced Kenobi saying to Kylo "That lightsaber looks like it was made by a child." Hahaha, so savage

I think that's just Kenobi.
  • GreenMarc wrote: »
    Good news! The hero banter is working again on Ps4.
    Yeah!! I saw that thank you I was so happy when I heard Han talking to everyone it makes the game sooo much better

I think that's just Kenobi.

It's working for every hero and villain I've found
    "DEW IT."
    p1jlhhgtai3b.png
    "I am the Senate."
  • But there are still some bugs all platform suffer from. Like the voice lines between Leia and Vader wich are completely mixed, or the dialoges between Yoda and Luke that have never worked since release.

And I'm a bit sad there's no banter for Obi and Yoda... Guess Yoda won't be talking to any of the other Prequel heroes.