criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Please squeeze in Rogue One, Sullust and Ep 9 content in 2019

2Next

Replies

• Keep that content coming DICE. I still love you
  • Well, Dennis tweeted “The Clone Wars have just begun!”. Doubt we see Rogue One or BF15 content for quite some time :|

You’ll probably see RO stuff from the first game return later in the year, or early 2020 at the worst. In the meantime, the population of BF2015 has held up surprisingly well, so you can replay the old season from time to time

I don't believe we'll receive content in 2020, would honestly be surprised if we did. I do expect the first 3-6 months of 2020 will just be monthly updates on improving / polishing the game off via but fixes, balancing, etc, as the game will have plenty of life in it after 2020 so long as 2019 delivers more content.

I think if 2019 does deliver, there’s no reason not to run this game as long as they can

eyz2baob5vmw.png
    Knights of Gareth
    XBL- JsOnMyFett 13
  • Id rather this game be supported indefinitely than get a battlefront 3. Search your feelings you know it be true
  • mastery0ta wrote: »
    Id rather this game be supported indefinitely than get a battlefront 3. Search your feelings you know it be true

If a BFIII comes out it won't be until the next gen consoles are released, until then there's no need for a third one to be made.
    "DEW IT."
    p1jlhhgtai3b.png
    "I am the Senate."
  • mastery0ta wrote: »
    Id rather this game be supported indefinitely than get a battlefront 3. Search your feelings you know it be true

If a BFIII comes out it won't be until the next gen consoles are released, until then there's no need for a third one to be made.

100% mate
  • Rogue One :)

would love to see the BF2 Campaign maps make it to multiplayer too like Vardos, Pilio

maxresdefault.jpg

teo-yong-jin-swbii-yongjinteo-vardosstreet-04.jpg

7dc2a763b532f92a6dde74696bd23b33.jpg

Pilio for Extraction would make a lot of sense, would probably make a great map and it might not needed as much reworking as if it is developed for bigger modes. It could even be an ST map (FO retrieving jedi artifacts, while the Resistance defend the planet). We should be asking for that in the Extraction threads.
  • Honestly don't mind if next year is mostly Prequel-era / Clone Wars content as the game still needs more of it (Coruscant, Utapau, Mustafar, Windu, and Jango are all I'm hoping for). Geonosis looks amazing and can't wait to unleash Senate treatment on it.

Rogue One & Sullust: Scarif, Jedha, Sullust, Jyn and Krennic are sorely missing from the game and are highly requested. Trooper appearances when appearing on these maps, hero skins for both, and Rogue One music when playing on both maps are also expected.

Ep 9: By this I'm assuming December 2019 will bring one map (maybe a space map as well), and a new skin for Kylo, Rey, Chewie, maybe a new hero and villain but I doubt it. Would be a minor drop but a great addition for Sequel-era content.

Honourable mention: Stats page and a couple of new weapons for each class. BFII doesn't need a wide array of weapons like in Battlefield games, but each class having half a dozen weapons to choose from seems reasonable enough.

DEW IT

Co-signed...
    EA/DICE still owe me 83 crafting part crates, with interest...
  • Rogue One :)

would love to see the BF2 Campaign maps make it to multiplayer too like Vardos, Pilio

maxresdefault.jpg

Yeah, there is a lot of untapped potential here!
    EA/DICE still owe me 83 crafting part crates, with interest...
  • Well, Dennis tweeted “The Clone Wars have just begun!”. Doubt we see Rogue One or BF15 content for quite some time :|

You’ll probably see RO stuff from the first game return later in the year, or early 2020 at the worst. In the meantime, the population of BF2015 has held up surprisingly well, so you can replay the old season from time to time

No thank you.
    PSN: BucksawBoushh
  • Piscettios wrote: »
    Piscettios wrote: »
    Rogue One content: Yes. Most underrepresented movie in the game. We have the deathtrooper with incorrect blaster. :frowning:
    t3hBar0n wrote: »
    Rogue One is my 3rd favorite Star Wars film after Empire and New Hope

6hta4wpbpk4p.gif

I agree Deathtrooper needs his normal blaster hat fires the same as the B2 battledroid

If anyone’s getting a blaster hat, it should be Baze.
    Agreed.
    I would love Rogue One content. Hopefully it is the next content drop (early 2019), so then we can get back to Clone Wars content for the release of it's 7th season
    Rex, Ahsoka, Ventress, and Bane are all I require.
    Well, Dennis tweeted “The Clone Wars have just begun!”. Doubt we see Rogue One or BF15 content for quite some time :|

I love Clone Wars, but I also love Rogue One.

I don’t want to have to choose. :(
    "In My Book, Experience outranks Everything"
    #cartoonsarecanontoo
    #theclonewarssaved
    PSN: HyperGamerMk2
    YT: GiantSlayer YT
    Check out all my concepts Here
    pqhrojr3gg47.jpg
  • Unless they add a completely new character for episode 9 (and it’s not like Rose, Hux, Snoke, or Poe are good options 😄) then at the most we’ll get a Small map (like kessel) or maybe even a Large map or SA map. That would leave enough wiggle room for at least 2 more heroes.

Who knows? Maybe we could get Clone Wars and Rogue one content together in 2019 after all!
    "In My Book, Experience outranks Everything"
    #cartoonsarecanontoo
    #theclonewarssaved
    PSN: HyperGamerMk2
    YT: GiantSlayer YT
    Check out all my concepts Here
    pqhrojr3gg47.jpg
  • Unless they add a completely new character for episode 9 (and it’s not like Rose, Hux, Snoke, or Poe are good options 😄) then at the most we’ll get a Small map (like kessel) or maybe even a Large map or SA map. That would leave enough wiggle room for at least 2 more heroes.

Who knows? Maybe we could get Clone Wars and Rogue one content together in 2019 after all!

Time will tell
    "DEW IT."
    p1jlhhgtai3b.png
    "I am the Senate."
  • TheScape wrote: »
    Rogue One :)

maxresdefault.jpg

Pilio for Extraction would make a lot of sense, would probably make a great map and it might not needed as much reworking as if it is developed for bigger modes. It could even be an ST map (FO retrieving jedi artifacts, while the Resistance defend the planet). We should be asking for that in the Extraction threads.

Good idea. Plus Pillio just looks amazing
    "DEW IT."
    p1jlhhgtai3b.png
    "I am the Senate."
  • 2000sGuy wrote: »
    After Dooku i think they should focus on other assets of the game like new maps, new vehicles, ported bf2015 stuff, more skins, new weapons, and new units.
    New Heroes cant be constantly played by everyone so pumping out more new ones isnt gonna stretnghting the playerbase too much when its still the same old maps and troopers

Completely agree man
    "DEW IT."
    p1jlhhgtai3b.png
    "I am the Senate."
  • 2000sGuy wrote: »
    After Dooku i think they should focus on other assets of the game like new maps, new vehicles, ported bf2015 stuff, more skins, new weapons, and new units.
    New Heroes cant be constantly played by everyone so pumping out more new ones isnt gonna stretnghting the playerbase too much when its still the same old maps and troopers

Yup. Exactly.
    PSN: BucksawBoushh
  • Yes...
  • angrycal04
    39 posts Member
    edited December 2
    No, this is a stupid idea, I'd rather see clone wars only but I am in support of Rogue One
  • Piscettios wrote: »
    Piscettios wrote: »
    Rogue One content: Yes. Most underrepresented movie in the game. We have the deathtrooper with incorrect blaster. :frowning:
    t3hBar0n wrote: »
    Rogue One is my 3rd favorite Star Wars film after Empire and New Hope

6hta4wpbpk4p.gif

I agree Deathtrooper needs his normal blaster hat fires the same as the B2 battledroid

If anyone’s getting a blaster hat, it should be Baze.
    Agreed.
    I would love Rogue One content. Hopefully it is the next content drop (early 2019), so then we can get back to Clone Wars content for the release of it's 7th season
    Rex, Ahsoka, Ventress, and Bane are all I require.
    Well, Dennis tweeted “The Clone Wars have just begun!”. Doubt we see Rogue One or BF15 content for quite some time :|

I love Clone Wars, but I also love Rogue One.

I don’t want to have to choose. :(

There's no need to choose when we can have both
    "DEW IT."
    p1jlhhgtai3b.png
    "I am the Senate."
  • Honestly don't mind if next year is mostly Prequel-era / Clone Wars content as the game still needs more of it (Coruscant, Utapau, Mustafar, Windu, and Jango are all I'm hoping for). Geonosis looks amazing and can't wait to unleash Senate treatment on it.

Rogue One & Sullust: Scarif, Jedha, Sullust, Jyn and Krennic are sorely missing from the game and are highly requested. Trooper appearances when appearing on these maps, hero skins for both, and Rogue One music when playing on both maps are also expected.

Ep 9: By this I'm assuming December 2019 will bring one map (maybe a space map as well), and a new skin for Kylo, Rey, Chewie, maybe a new hero and villain but I doubt it. Would be a minor drop but a great addition for Sequel-era content.

Honourable mention: Stats page and a couple of new weapons for each class. BFII doesn't need a wide array of weapons like in Battlefield games, but each class having half a dozen weapons to choose from seems reasonable enough.

DEW IT

nhxnsctucmqi.gif
  • Xerogon wrote: »
    Honestly don't mind if next year is mostly Prequel-era / Clone Wars content as the game still needs more of it (Coruscant, Utapau, Mustafar, Windu, and Jango are all I'm hoping for). Geonosis looks amazing and can't wait to unleash Senate treatment on it.

DEW IT

nhxnsctucmqi.gif

tenor.gif?itemid=9359945
    "DEW IT."
    p1jlhhgtai3b.png
    "I am the Senate."
    Honestly don't mind if next year is mostly Prequel-era / Clone Wars content as the game still needs more of it (Coruscant, Utapau, Mustafar, Windu, and Jango are all I'm hoping for). Geonosis looks amazing and can't wait to unleash Senate treatment on it.

DEW IT

nhxnsctucmqi.gif

tenor.gif?itemid=9359945

If it actually happened tho

sk6yv1864q5v.gif
    Xerogon wrote: »

DEW IT

nhxnsctucmqi.gif

tenor.gif?itemid=9359945

If it actually happened tho

sk6yv1864q5v.gif

One can dream
    "DEW IT."
    p1jlhhgtai3b.png
    "I am the Senate."