criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
July Community Calendar
Obi-Wan Kenobi Community Quests

Ps4s on rest mode tonight boys

Member to leave those glorious sonys with the orange light on. The clone wars will soon be upon us. Xbox/PC peeps i dunno how that works but you do it too. Farewell and may the HUES be with you!

Replies

• Dash
    11568 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    And for my PC brothers, Leave that bad boy on like we always do, and enjoy auto updates baby! :sunglasses:

Many Droids and General Runaways will die tomorrow by the hands of General Kenobi!!! :naughty: 🔪
    Origin ID: "NWG_Dash"

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyUQ3FFqM-TQd-3xtZmHOGQ?view_as=subscriber
    Link to all my Guides here in Tips & Tricks: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/113241/custom-class-hero-loadouts-builds-revisited-pt-2-6-14-2018#latest

"When you ask for trouble, you should not be surprised when it finds you". - Plo Koon
    rjy4wg9w86wa.gif

• mastery0ta wrote: »
    Member to leave those glorious sonys with the orange light on. The clone wars will soon be upon us. Xbox/PC peeps i dunno how that works but you do it too. Farewell and may the HUES be with you!

BFII feels like it's been in beta the past year; the game officially launches when this update drops. Can't arrive quick enough
    "DEW IT."
    p1jlhhgtai3b.png
    "I am the Senate."

Stand by for Update transmission...
    "In My Book, Experience outranks Everything"
    #cartoonsarecanontoo
    #theclonewarssaved
    PSN: HyperGamerMk2
    YT: GiantSlayer YT
    Check out all my concepts Here
    pqhrojr3gg47.jpg
  • I haven't been this stoked since the game launched lol what a long strange trip it's been gang
    I haven't been this stoked since the game launched lol what a long strange trip it's been gang

Could not agree more!
  • Man and geonosis?? I cant believe it lol at-te s are also one of my favs for real. People can say what they want about the prequels, but they can't say we didn't get some awesome vehicles !
  • The funny thing is that I have yet to even download the Geonosis update because right now I'm in Argentina since last week for Thanksgiving vacation :sunglasses:, though I should be back home very soon.
    PSN: FriedPizza773
  • The funny thing is that I have yet to even download the Geonosis update because right now I'm in Argentina since last week for Thanksgiving vacation :sunglasses:, though I should be back home very soon.

Ah safe travels pizza. You will enjoy geonosis and obi wan is great!
    The funny thing is that I have yet to even download the Geonosis update because right now I'm in Argentina since last week for Thanksgiving vacation :sunglasses:, though I should be back home very soon.

Ah safe travels pizza. You will enjoy geonosis and obi wan is great!

I will. Thanks mate. :)
    PSN: FriedPizza773
  • That update was more exciting than the game launch