criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Epic Fail on Geonosis Update

The Geonosis update brought in a long awaited Hero Obi Wan Kenobi and massively misplaced his abilities .
He is ruining gameplay his abilities are not Strong just annoying and copy pasted from Rey its so dumb.
Instead of thinking about new abilities you give him a copied ability that stuns a complete part of the gameplay
Dodging!
And because jumping is disabled while getting hit Obi-Wan can decide every fight for his teammates but still can´t kill anyone himself.

This Update is a great failure for now and i hope that EA will think about that again , atleast for the few
who realy like their game in General.

Replies

• Could it be that he just needs to be leveled up? I have not played yet. Will have to wait until after work. Just curious if that may be the issue.
  • OMG...
    Few hours after deployment we have an "epic fail" conclusion...
  • bfloo
    12454 posts Member
    OMG...
    Few hours after deployment we have an "epic fail" conclusion...

Longer than usual, they generally start before it even goes live on x1
    The Knights of Gareth are Eternal

Pirate of the Knights of Gareth

h846398gb27k.png

• Redopmico wrote: »
    The Geonosis update brought in a long awaited Hero Obi Wan Kenobi and massively misplaced his abilities .
    He is ruining gameplay his abilities are not Strong just annoying and copy pasted from Rey its so dumb.
    Instead of thinking about new abilities you give him a copied ability that stuns a complete part of the gameplay
    Dodging!
    And because jumping is disabled while getting hit Obi-Wan can decide every fight for his teammates but still can´t kill anyone himself.

This Update is a great failure for now and i hope that EA will think about that again , atleast for the few
    who realy like their game in General.

Why did you post this in the BF2015 section?
    jexdw69dwod3.png