criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Abilities have no effect after the last update.

I'm playing a lot of HvV but after the update that came today the heroes abilities have no effect. I've tried restart the game but it's still the same. Anyone with the same problem?

Replies

• ...and so it begins 😔
  • Yes same here. All night every time I froze with kylo then went in for frenzy it just slashed through the opponent doing no damage. Rey’s abilities are a mess for me tonight too, and I’m sure it’s not me but Obi-Wan does nothing with his abilities.

And don’t let me even mention the lag tonight.
  • Same problem, abilities don't work, lag, and graphic and sound bugs (Han Solo's bomb, for example).
  • Rey's mind trick was 100% working for me. By which I mean against me. 🤣
    "All 'Jedi' had was a bunch of muppets."
  • Yesterday it felt like the Servers were a bit exausted after the Geonosis update? Laggy abilities, blaster shots not always registering, or delayed. A bit irritating to play overall.
  • I just notice that Obi Wan's push is not working 100%. I used it 3 times in a row and had no effect. Anyone else?
    Was fine yesterday.
    My youtube channel Star Wars Battlefront, Battlefield 4 etc gameplay https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCF4zDYJfLp_rvcKzALVEXHA?view_as=subscriber
  • I was just going to post about this. Almost all my heroes abilities don’t work except like one. Han’s bomb disappears, Kenobi can’t force push, Rey can only run, etc. WHY?! Glitching like crazy and it’s really frustrating. Any idea if we will get a hot Fix?
  • I just notice that Obi Wan's push is not working 100%. I used it 3 times in a row and had no effect. Anyone else?
    Was fine yesterday.

Yeah, his push abilitiy doesn't work on different level, only on the level you stand at the moment. Luke's push still doesn't work from time to time. Solo's bomb dissapears at once and Obi-wan's block doesn't stun enemies with sabers for a second when they attack, they just keep doing damage to him
  • I was just going to post about this. Almost all my heroes abilities don’t work except like one. Han’s bomb disappears, Kenobi can’t force push, Rey can only run, etc. WHY?! Glitching like crazy and it’s really frustrating. Any idea if we will get a hot Fix?

Dice does not do hot fixes but if we are lucky maybe in December before dooku comes in Jan.
    Was fine yesterday.

Yeah, his push abilitiy doesn't work on different level, only on the level you stand at the moment. Luke's push still doesn't work from time to time. Solo's bomb dissapears at once and Obi-wan's block doesn't stun enemies with sabers for a second when they attack, they just keep doing damage to him

Maul's throw is glitched too. He just throws them to the wall or ground exactly where they are standing.
    My youtube channel Star Wars Battlefront, Battlefield 4 etc gameplay https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCF4zDYJfLp_rvcKzALVEXHA?view_as=subscriber