criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Any Bossk Mains Here?

I've been playing a lot of GA recently and I love playing as Bossk. His mines are amazing, especially when you have multi traps, his dioxis grenade is deadly against troopers, his microgrenades are extremely powerful, regenerating his full health back is unbelievably helpful, and every single star cards he has besides Sniper Expert is viable.
jexdw69dwod3.png

Replies

• I main Palpatine but I agree that he's great, usually my second pick depending on the map. On GA I use a full Dioxis setup to clear chokepoints, objectives, places where the enemies seem to have grouped and heal myself faster. I do use his mines but usually only on objectives as I like to always be on the move. I do use his Mines setup on HvV.
  • Lee1981
    934 posts Member
    edited November 28
    He is a game changer on all maps expect Geonosis

Not sure it makes any difference which hero you use on that
  • hes fun to play kind of reminds me of when I first played Nien Nub from bf2015. not in his playstyle just that he was really fun to use.
  • stevenomes wrote: »
    hes fun to play kind of reminds me of when I first played Nien Nub from bf2015. not in his playstyle just that he was really fun to use.
    Agreed

Never thought about it like that before but yeah I think that’s a good way to put it actually
  • I think part of it is his additional abilities. his fully regenerating health, also he can jump higher than most blaster heroes. makes him feel like a hybrid. never gets old laying down traps and then kiting rushers back to them. all his abilities are useful in close quarters.
  • He's the only DS hero with all working ability. Apart from night vision but the nades still works. When I use him I don't even shoot with his gun. Just run in OBJ and put all the nades there and win.
  • Bossk main ftw. Team farm mode basically every round....great fun
  • Lee1981 wrote: »
    He is a game changer on all maps expect Geonosis

Not sure it makes any difference which hero you use on that

The speeder bike suicide runners make melee heroes almost impossible, I really hate it. I've only really had luck with Vader.

BTW bossk gets destroyed if caught off guard by Yoda or Rey without the grenade Launcher or Mines. Hit stun cancels his ability deploy his two bumper abilities. For that Reason I gotta give it to the emperor, no Saber user can basically touch him, and chain lightning devastates anyone's HP, 2nd best Heal card in the game too.
  • Bossk is so good in pretty much every situation in every mode.
    Unlike most characters, he has 3 solid builds. There really is no meta with him.
    Sounds like he needs a nerf :smiley:
  • I love Bossk he has been my favourite villain since day 1, and that still hasn't changed. I'm yet to try him on Geonosis but I cannot wait!!

He is a beast and I love carving up the enemy team with him, he has only one useless star card and any build is effective in GA.
  • Jazza_21SD wrote: »
    I love Bossk he has been my favourite villain since day 1, and that still hasn't changed. I'm yet to try him on Geonosis but I cannot wait!!

He is a beast and I love carving up the enemy team with him, he has only one useless star card and any build is effective in GA.

I just tried him on Geonosis, he is awesome.
    jexdw69dwod3.png
  • His Relby is really good for sniping on that map.
    jexdw69dwod3.png
  • Bossk is my favourite villain so far. Love him
    PSN - Gingertom_ add me if you feel like it

i hate this game why am i here

Officer of The Knights of Gareth
    uruzea55jgr4.png
  • His Relby is really good for sniping on that map.

I'm so excited to jump on Later :D :D :D :D
  • I play Bossk a lot in GA, and in HvV when it fits the comp. He's great on most maps.