criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Battle Point Event
Focused Feedback

Finally got Obi-Wan to Level 25!!!

13Next

Replies

• Dash
    11638 posts Member
    Next stop - rank 40!

v0mhu5y12udg.jpg

Heck yeah dude!!!
    Origin ID: "NWG_Dash"

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyUQ3FFqM-TQd-3xtZmHOGQ?view_as=subscriber
    Link to all my Guides here in Tips & Tricks: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/113241/custom-class-hero-loadouts-builds-revisited-pt-2-6-14-2018#latest

"When you ask for trouble, you should not be surprised when it finds you". - Plo Koon
    rjy4wg9w86wa.gif

• ydhje0gr723b.jpeg

Boy, do I love double XP

Thats just another gripe I have with this game, theres always one build thats clearly better than the rest and everyone ends up running 2/3 or 3/3 of the same cards 9s out of 10. Its pathetic.
    This is how you teach scrubs:
    xnvLDB.gif
  • stevenomes wrote: »
    Unwarycoin wrote: »
    stevenomes wrote: »
    the only luck I've had is waiting after match while it searches for the next game hold down the right direction and as soon as you see the continue button hit it and then quickly do it again once he highlighted if you hold down the right direction you can highlight him pretty quickly. the biggest problem is likely going to be lag/internet speed. some people will be in selection screen before you even get out of match search. the good news is once you get him you can horde him the whole match. sometimes the broken matchamaking works in your favor and you get to be light side again after the match.

Do what must be done, Lord Vader. Do not hesitate. Show no mercy. Only then will you be strong enough with Obi Wan to be level 25.

It doesn't work for me. Am I supposed to hold right, double tap right, or use the D-Pad (or maybe I have to hold right during the "traveling to..." Screen, and not the character selection screen)?

you need to hold right on dpad when it says travelling to and then as soon as you "continue" hit x (while holding right) and cursor will go over to obi. you have to then hit x again to get him. it works for me sometimes but again its limited by your internet and lag .

Thanks!
    #JoinTheBuzz
    8fqc6br4b0gm.jpeg
    Never forget
  • ydhje0gr723b.jpeg

Boy, do I love double XP

Thats just another gripe I have with this game, theres always one build thats clearly better than the rest and everyone ends up running 2/3 or 3/3 of the same cards 9s out of 10. Its pathetic.

Lol. It doesn't matter what cards people use, cards ain't a substitute for skill.
    "DEW IT."
    p1jlhhgtai3b.png
    "I am the Senate."
  • ydhje0gr723b.jpeg

Boy, do I love double XP

Lol. It doesn't matter what cards people use, cards ain't a substitute for skill.

The point clearly eluded you, congrats.
    xnvLDB.gif
  • ydhje0gr723b.jpeg

Boy, do I love double XP

Clearly not, as I'm not the one complaining about what star cards people use, not that it matters anyway. Have a nice day.
    "DEW IT."
    p1jlhhgtai3b.png
    "I am the Senate."
  • stevenomes
    4670 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    something has happened. i made it level 25. have you felt it too?
  • Dash
    11638 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    stevenomes wrote: »
    something has happened. i made it level 25.

Very happy for you dude! I knew you’d do it man! Purple cards ready to Rock now! :sunglasses:

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyUQ3FFqM-TQd-3xtZmHOGQ?view_as=subscriber
    Link to all my Guides here in Tips & Tricks: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/113241/custom-class-hero-loadouts-builds-revisited-pt-2-6-14-2018#latest

"When you ask for trouble, you should not be surprised when it finds you". - Plo Koon
    rjy4wg9w86wa.gif

• Well my goal was 40 before double XP weekend ended, but I got to 30 something. Didn’t get to play as much as I wanted, but still happy to have my dude in plenty of purples!!
  • Kenobi dude needs kenobi at 40. it will happens soon. only a matter of time now.
  • ydhje0gr723b.jpeg

Boy, do I love double XP

Clearly not, as I'm not the one complaining about what star cards people use, not that it matters anyway. Have a nice day.
    I'm afraid it did, what your insinuating isn't even remotely close to what I'm arguing lmao. Good try though, again? Nah, just save your breath. It'll go nowhere with you.
    xnvLDB.gif
    Kenobi dude needs kenobi at 40. it will happens soon. only a matter of time now.

Managed to max out Grievous and Kenobi over the Double XP weekend. Kenobi now has the highground. Hero ships are the only things I haven't fully maxed out now and I don't care about them. Definitely a satisfying feeling.
    "DEW IT."
    p1jlhhgtai3b.png
    "I am the Senate."
    Kenobi dude needs kenobi at 40. it will happens soon. only a matter of time now.
    Haha... agreed. Doesn’t matter though when I get killed by a level 20 Grievous :disappointed:
    Haha... agreed. Doesn’t matter though when I get killed by a level 20 Grievous :disappointed:
    Broken isn't it? Almost a total inversion of the movies, as if Obi is still in his padwan days. You literally cannot punish or Harm Grievous if he just blocks, and he easily counters anything you throw at him. Just has to mash and GG basically.

A good start here is removing the knock back stagger on block for all Heroes, among many other Adjustments.
    xnvLDB.gif
    Broken isn't it? Almost a total inversion of the movies, as if Obi is still in his padwan days. You literally cannot punish or Harm Grievous if he just blocks, and he easily counters anything you throw at him. Just has to mash and GG basically.

A good start here is removing the knock back stagger on block for all Heroes, among many other Adjustments.

Yeah, Grievous is like the strongest Force user ever apparently. Very annoying to fight him one on one no matter how much you evade and block. I guess the rebels should have taught c3po the force or something.

They need to buff Obi Wan and make him the true generational hero he is, who defeated the likes of Grievous, Maul, Vader
  • ydhje0gr723b.jpeg

Boy, do I love double XP

This
  • Lol I barely got him to lvl 10 XD. I only played him in GA cuz getting him in HvV for now is not possible (need a faster pc for that)
    ''The difference between a fall and a sacrifice is sometimes difficult, but I feel he understood that difference, more than anyone knew. The galaxy would have fallen if he had not gone to war. Perhaps he became the Dark Lord out of necessity to prevent a greater evil''
    9qkoakxcje0l.gif

• Reached level 40 yesterday afternoon muaha
    PSN: DarthLando-
  • Jealous of you rank 40’s. Good look.
    PSN: BucksawBoushh
  • Dash
    11638 posts Member
    DarthLando wrote: »
    Reached level 40 yesterday afternoon muaha

Fantastic man!!! :sunglasses:

rjy4wg9w86wa.gif