criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Rey Dash Strike Bug

I was playing 1v1 with a friend (on his console, since they still haven't added split screen for PC for some reason) and I noticed that after a lightsaber wielding villain blocks Rey's dash strike, Rey can strike the villain through block multiple times.
jexdw69dwod3.png

Replies

• I was playing 1v1 with a friend (on his console, since they still haven't added split screen for PC for some reason) and I noticed that after a lightsaber wielding villain blocks Rey's dash strike, Rey can strike the villain through block multiple times.

Intended been in for months
  • I was playing 1v1 with a friend (on his console, since they still haven't added split screen for PC for some reason) and I noticed that after a lightsaber wielding villain blocks Rey's dash strike, Rey can strike the villain through block multiple times.

Well why make it so her dash can't go through block if her strikes right after can go through block? Makes no sense.
    jexdw69dwod3.png

Well why make it so her dash can't go through block if her strikes right after can go through block? Makes no sense.

Dice
  • Bump.
    jexdw69dwod3.png

The dash is powerful enough to knock them back a step and opens their guard for a few strikes. Makes perfect sense. Working as intended and should be the last of things we need to be focusing on to change. Leave it be
  • Jallerman7 wrote: »
    I was playing 1v1 with a friend (on his console, since they still haven't added split screen for PC for some reason) and I noticed that after a lightsaber wielding villain blocks Rey's dash strike, Rey can strike the villain through block multiple times.

The dash is powerful enough to knock them back a step and opens their guard for a few strikes. Makes perfect sense. Working as intended and should be the last of things we need to be focusing on to change. Leave it be

How? Why would they take away its ability to go through block but then make it possible for Rey to strike twice after it?
    jexdw69dwod3.png