criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Please don't Restrict Us To Just 3 HvV Maps All Weekend

johnny_mercury
4161 posts Member
edited November 2018
It's already getting old. Plus, Kashyyk is one big fall hazard, and Kamino is Boba's little playground to drag matches out forever.
Post edited by johnny_mercury on

Replies

• It's already getting old. Plus, Kashyyk is one big fall hazard, and Kamino is Boba's little playground to drag matches out forever.

I bet we'll see a lot of the exploit on Kamino.
  • It's already getting old. Plus, Kashyyk is one big fall hazard, and Kamino is Boba's little playground to drag matches out forever.

They already did it.......never even announced bthey would....just did it. I want to level up obi wan but it's so damn boring over and over
  • Yeah, I dot understand why they would do this.

What’s the point ?

Hey! Here’s a new character you’ve been waiting forever to play, but we’re only going to let you play the same 3 maps over & over again for absolutely no reason!
  • What do you mean? Naboo, Kashyyk, and Kamino are my favorite maps!

I’m ok with it.
    "In My Book, Experience outranks Everything"
    #cartoonsarecanontoo
    #theclonewarssaved
    PSN: HyperGamerMk2
    YT: GiantSlayer YT
    Check out all my concepts Here
    pqhrojr3gg47.jpg
  • DarthLando wrote: »
    Yeah, I dot understand why they would do this.

What’s the point ?

Hey! Here’s a new character you’ve been waiting forever to play, but we’re only going to let you play the same 3 maps over & over again for absolutely no reason!

The “point” is that they are clone wars maps, I guess. But if that’s the only way they can create “immersion” into clone wars “season”... it’s sad and uninspired. I agree... very boring over and over.
  • This is the issue with everyone screaming for era lock. You want to restrict content that's fine, but it should be it's own playlist and players should have a choice of which to play.
  • Bump. Clone Wars Maps suck in HvV. Great for GA but suck for HvV. Especially over and over
  • I get the gimmick of the Clone Wars, but a 3 map or limited map rotation of any type in HvV will always be a bad idea.

I bet we'll see a lot of the exploit on Kamino.

Already saw it morning...
  • It wouldn't be that bad if all maps weren't full of places to fall... I hate these kind of maps.
    May your heart be your guiding key.
  • stevenomes
    4640 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    how many heroes/villians were actually around during clone wars? they probably have to get rid of Finn/Phasma/Kylo/Rey for sure. most of the OT ones too. Leia/Luke/Han/Lando?
  • In was terrible idea with Grevious,it’s still a terrible idea. All maps on HvV again please.