criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

One Change: Galactic Assault

Prev13456
F8RGE
310 posts EA Community Manager
Looking to try something new, so here it is. We receive tons of great feedback, thoughts and ideas from our community and this new ‘One Change’ series looks to take that one step further.

The goal here is to get your insight into some key topics of discussion. Usually these will be based around conversations we’re having ourselves within the team, so this is a great way for us to ensure we get even more community input.

As tempting as it might be to list everything you can, please keep your feedback to your most desired change.
With that said, let’s kick things off.

If you could make one change to Galactic Assault, what would it be?

Replies

• Vehicles
  • More dynamic vehicle entry (like the ATTE). It just feels more engaging to me when the vehicles are already present on the map.
  • F8RGE wrote: »
    Looking to try something new, so here it is. We receive tons of great feedback, thoughts and ideas from our community and this new ‘One Change’ series looks to take that one step further.

The goal here is to get your insight into some key topics of discussion. Usually these will be based around conversations we’re having ourselves within the team, so this is a great way for us to ensure we get even more community input.

As tempting as it might be to list everything you can, please keep your feedback to your most desired change.
    With that said, let’s kick things off.

If you could make one change to Galactic Assault, what would it be?

Map Vote.

Bye-bye Jakku!

I love Jakku! Each to their own I guess.

• Make Heroes glow so we can kill them more in the sandstorm