criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Kenobi is badly bugged

Try him out in Arcade. Disaster! PS4 and PC may not have these issues. But the XBOX Kenobi is a disaster.

If you are wondering why he is so bad in the field.... the answers will be shown there.

A hotfix for Kenobi will no doubt have to appear within the next 10 days I reckon.

In particular if you have 3 cards for him activated already and try out Tier 3 of the "Resistance" Battle Scenario... you will see that the maxed out (purple cards) increase his "abilities" with about as much gusto as guffing into a hurricane!

He is bugged. Amazing he was released so weak and dodgy.

Compared to Rey, Luke, or Yoda hitting a trooper.... Kenobi is an extremely weak entity.

Rey and Luke S T R O N G E R than Kenobi? But that's how it feels through the controller.

When he strikes an enemy it "feels" like swiping thin air on our XBOX controllers.

No sound on saber hits. No vibrate in controller (unless you hit an enemy from behind after a couple of strikes).

The abilities are narrow field and almost useless compared to Luke or Rea.

I mean EA/DICE what is going on? Tested by QA in full? I don't think so.... not possible if you've released Kenobi in such a state on XBOX.

Replies

• Just like Luke and Yoda, the force push doesn't work for ****.
  • Word is spreading fast (Youtube) that a hotfix is now on the way for Kenobi et al in the coming days. Stay tuned.
  • Tigzee wrote: »
    Word is spreading fast (Youtube) that a hotfix is now on the way for Kenobi et al in the coming days. Stay tuned.

The hacks that work on this game do not have the talent to “hotfix” anything in a few days time. Maybe in a month. Is it not clear at this point that we are still beta testing their game for free. EA must have scraped the bottom of the barrel when hiring developers for this game, I’m sure to save a few dollars.
  • He feels weak with his saber attacks, they feel like they do nothing. His push is very weak unless you charge it up which in most cases you do not have the time to do. I had a few good matches with him, but he just feels meh to me. He is a new character and I was excited to play him, but I have chosen luke over him a few times when he was open to play with. He just feels "off" hopefully they fix him as he looks and sounds amazing.
  • I am on PC and He feels the way I described above, so its not just xbox. And I agree he definitely feels weaker then luke and rey. The advanced swingy ability is useless as well, does zero dmg, blocks nothing,and leaves you soooo vulnerable.
  • Straxus643 wrote: »
    He feels weak with his saber attacks, they feel like they do nothing. His push is very weak unless you charge it up which in most cases you do not have the time to do. I had a few good matches with him, but he just feels meh to me. He is a new character and I was excited to play him, but I have chosen luke over him a few times when he was open to play with. He just feels "off" hopefully they fix him as he looks and sounds amazing.

He feels like another character that you have to use certain star cards to just make him work right.
  • I agree that Obi wan is not very good. Luke is stronger than he is? He couldn't go toe to toe with Maul on in one. Got his butt handed to him. Not even close.
    His mind tricks are spotty (sometimes work properly sometimes don't).
    His push is weak.
    Haven't tried the rush much to comment on.
  • Maul's throw is playing up too now. Instead of throwing them through the air, it smacks them into the floor..
    My youtube channel Star Wars Battlefront, Battlefield 4 etc gameplay https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCF4zDYJfLp_rvcKzALVEXHA?view_as=subscriber
  • Can't even compete against Maul. He has to stand there and wind up his throw. Maul can just walk up and toss you. How is that balanced?
  • jonci
    578 posts Member
    Maul's throw is playing up too now. Instead of throwing them through the air, it smacks them into the floor..

Actually its pulling now as well, if he uses jump 1st.
    Rebellions are built on hope.
  • I don't feel as though he's that bugged out. Push could work better but that's across all heroes. Biggest issue i see is blocking lightsabers against Grievous isn't effective.
  • The major issue is the Non-vibrate in the xbox controller on striking an enemy. There is also no sound effect. First few swipes head on feels like striking empty space.
  • Hooray!! The last update for the General Kenobi Clone Wars Armour has fixed him!!