criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Why is It Acceptable for Kylo to Have an Ability That is Literally an Instakill...

Against heroes with any kind of blaster near him? Why can any kind of blaster hero or even one, lone trooper, kill an enemy while they are in freeze?
jexdw69dwod3.png

Replies

• Against heroes with any kind of blaster near him? Why can any kind of blaster hero or even one, lone trooper, kill an enemy while they are in freeze?

Can't do it if you main yoda
  • Against heroes with any kind of blaster near him? Why can any kind of blaster hero or even one, lone trooper, kill an enemy while they are in freeze?

Seriously though it needs to go back to the launch version of 2 seconds
  • Because you know what he is.
    Janina Gavankar is my Queen, to her I will always be true and faithful and love all which she loves and shun all which she shuns.
    0ngdu2c86fq1.png
    PSN: Empire_TW

Can't do it if you main yoda

True.
    jexdw69dwod3.png
  • hsf_
    1233 posts Member
    edited November 30
    Against heroes with any kind of blaster near him? Why can any kind of blaster hero or even one, lone trooper, kill an enemy while they are in freeze?

2 seconds is more than sufficient and I would be completely in agreement if they announced this change. Abilities are meant to "help" swing the battle, not totally change the course of a battle on their own. The amount of times that I've won a 4v1 as Kylo, because I froze 3 enemies and killed the target is unreal.
    Either that, or after 200damage from blaster fire, you should be released from the freeze.
  • hsf_ wrote: »

2 seconds is more than sufficient and I would be completely in agreement if they announced this change. Abilities are meant to "help" swing the battle, not totally change the course of a battle on their own. The amount of times that I've won a 4v1 as Kylo, because I froze 3 enemies and killed the target is unreal.
    Either that, or after 200damage from blaster fire, you should be released from the freeze.

The second one please.
    jexdw69dwod3.png
  • and it's a death sentence if he has an iden who is even remotely intelligent
  • It at least encourages thought and teamwork
  • AuraStorm wrote: »
    It at least encourages thought and teamwork

Huzzah!
    "In My Book, Experience outranks Everything"
    #cartoonsarecanontoo
    #theclonewarssaved
    PSN: HyperGamerMk2
    YT: GiantSlayer YT
    Check out all my concepts Here
    pqhrojr3gg47.jpg
  • They simply should rework every stun or freeze ability to break after a certain amount of damage, that way no crowd control ability is a instant death but still remains useful.
  • They simply should rework every stun or freeze ability to break after a certain amount of damage, that way no crowd control ability is a instant death but still remains useful.

This.
    jexdw69dwod3.png