criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Luke's Star Cards Keep Disappearing...

johnny_mercury
4161 posts Member
edited November 2018
And you have to manually reset them. This has been a bug since day 1, or shortly after launch, and has yet to be addressed. Nothing like choosing Luke, and sinceyou can't prepare your cards beforehand, (in GA) you go out there at a disadvantage. Geez...AAA developer

Replies

• stevenomes
    4640 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    yes happened to me just now. frustrating. He survived through the slap in the face that was the Last Jedi, and now this. he doesnt deserve this treatment.
  • Yes, and there are lots of Exploits on maps for months and no one cares about this!! EA is not fixing it. And there are still gamers using these Exploits!!
    So you should not be suprised by this!
  • TiNie wrote: »
    Yes, and there are lots of Exploits on maps for months and no one cares about this!! EA is not fixing it. And there are still gamers using these Exploits!!
    So you should not be suprised by this!

I'm not surprised but will make my voice heard at least. It's frustrating that f2p games manage their games better
  • Works as intended, probably, are months
  • DarthJ
    6051 posts Member
    Yeah happens to me all the time too. I just think they hate Luke at this point :joy:
    PSN: ibrajoker59
  • Happens to me every single day.
  • It's not gamebreaking though with luke being as OP as he is
  • hsf_
    1614 posts Member
    Happens to me every single day.

Yep, I have to reset my starcards on Luke every day too. But that's not the worst of it, the worst of it is that I keep lagging out for no bloody reason.
  • this needs a fix!
  • What cards are you using? I'm almost convinced the bug is tied to a specific card, because I have never had this issue as a Luke main who never uses any of the Push-related ones.
    PSN: Atreus-213
    Xbox One GT: Atreus215
  • Atreus213 wrote: »
    What cards are you using? I'm almost convinced the bug is tied to a specific card, because I have never had this issue as a Luke main who never uses any of the Push-related ones.

It happens to me from time to time, and my luke setup has the increased reach for push, one extra rush with longer cooldown, and the HoK. Would you share your assumption of it being related to a specific card back in Answers HQ, or may I comment it there? This may be indeed a good evidence for them to fix it
    Tired of BUGs?
    giphy.gif
    Well, they'll still exist.
    But visit the Rogue Bros Channel, there we document many BUGs and possible workarounds for them. There's also gameplay and other videos related to EA's Star Wars Battlefront (I & II)
  • Yeah, this has been a persistent bug for several patches now, it is really annoying to have to reequip star cards every few matches.
    What cards are you using? I'm almost convinced the bug is tied to a specific card, because I have never had this issue as a Luke main who never uses any of the Push-related ones.

It happens to me from time to time, and my luke setup has the increased reach for push, one extra rush with longer cooldown, and the HoK. Would you share your assumption of it being related to a specific card back in Answers HQ, or may I comment it there? This may be indeed a good evidence for them to fix it

Do you have an active thread? I don't mind either of us commenting. The cards I actively use are Rush Immunity, Jedi Reflexes, Epicenter/Cleansing the Darkness. I've never had the issue and so I can only assume a card in the Push category is causing it.
    PSN: Atreus-213
    Xbox One GT: Atreus215
  • the cards i am using are: epicenter, cleansing the darkness, stronger push [all blue currently] - i play on ps4, btw..
    Atreus213 wrote: »

Do you have an active thread? I don't mind either of us commenting. The cards I actively use are Rush Immunity, Jedi Reflexes, Epicenter/Cleansing the Darkness. I've never had the issue and so I can only assume a card in the Push category is causing it.

Yes, here it is: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Luke-Star-Cards-ALWAYS-Deselected/m-p/6804940

Feel free to go there and share your experience. I'll post a print of your comment there anyway as evidence, but if you may, go there to help the report get more attention.
    Tired of BUGs?
    giphy.gif
    Well, they'll still exist.
    But visit the Rogue Bros Channel, there we document many BUGs and possible workarounds for them. There's also gameplay and other videos related to EA's Star Wars Battlefront (I & II)
  • It is slightly annoying.
    PSN: BucksawBoushh