criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Question for Devs/Community Campaign Maps for Multiplayer/Arcade Can it be done? Do you want them?

Some beautifully rendered maps are available in the campaign and would really like to see these available in some multiplayer modes and Arcade. If anyone has not played the campaign yet, then I'd suggest putting it on Explorer level and go and explore. Vardos and Pillio, two new planets and beautiful maps. Bespin at night looks amazing. The Endor map looks like it could work for EH which might encourage many to revisit the mode. The Sullust, along with Vardos and Bespin, maps looks amazing and could be more Extraction maps. Opportunities to add to SA with a few campaign maps. So much potential for more content in this game and it looks like most of the work is done..

Questions for the Devs. Can any of these maps be converted to allow for multiplayer?

Question to the community. Do you want campaign maps available for mp and Arcade and if so what maps for what modes.

Again some really great work by DICE and I'd think we could have some fun as troopers, heroes, reinforcements and yes even star fighters if campaign maps were made available for mp. Even though they are in the game I'd consider this as new content.

Thoughts

Replies

• Bumped for campaign maps for arcade & multiplayer.
    I can't be the only one who wants to play these maps other than just the campaign.
  • I agree 100%
  • Campaign would be great for multiplayer in Arcade mode.
    I would love to play that with the kids instead of the same old destroy 10,50,or a 100 targets to win.
  • Definitely for this.

Unfortunately though, as the maps were not designed with multiplayer in mind, it was suggested by Forge that they will never be ported over to multiplayer.

• Yes to content from the campaign, no reason to not to.
    Janina Gavankar/Iden Versio Fan
    p0glkjvppdfa.png
    PSN: Empire_TW. Twitter: Empire_TW. Youtube: Empire_TW.
  • Some beautifully rendered maps are available in the campaign and would really like to see these available in some multiplayer modes and Arcade. If anyone has not played the campaign yet, then I'd suggest putting it on Explorer level and go and explore. Vardos and Pillio, two new planets and beautiful maps. Bespin at night looks amazing. The Endor map looks like it could work for EH which might encourage many to revisit the mode. The Sullust, along with Vardos and Bespin, maps looks amazing and could be more Extraction maps. Opportunities to add to SA with a few campaign maps. So much potential for more content in this game and it looks like most of the work is done..

Questions for the Devs. Can any of these maps be converted to allow for multiplayer?

Question to the community. Do you want campaign maps available for mp and Arcade and if so what maps for what modes.

Again some really great work by DICE and I'd think we could have some fun as troopers, heroes, reinforcements and yes even star fighters if campaign maps were made available for mp. Even though they are in the game I'd consider this as new content.

Thoughts

Yes cause everyone has different skill levels, and play various difficultys. They might struggle to complete the story or reach the maps.
  • Versatti wrote: »
    Definitely for this.

Unfortunately though, as the maps were not designed with multiplayer in mind, it was suggested by Forge that they will never be ported over to multiplayer.

Some maps might not work in GA, but I think most maps should at least work in the smaller game modes like Blast & Extraction & hero modes. IMO DICE should try to port over as much campaign stuff as possible to MP/Arcade (maps & skins & weapons). There's lot of potential in the campaign which is not currently in MP/Arcade.
  • Versatti wrote: »
    Definitely for this.

Thanks and I remember that but we both know, deals can be altered. ;) If DICE designed the maps then couldn't they alter the maps? Not a game designer and I know it would take more than sprinkling some midi-chlorians to make those maps available outside the campaign, but [email protected]% those are some fun and beautiful maps. It would be great to play, against or with, each other on some new planets like Vardos and Pillio, two completely different maps, urban versus natural, but each one is great to play and visually stunning. Something like Bespin at night, Sullust, and Fondor hanger for small modes. Some opportunities for SA as well.
    Maybe I just need some new content and those campaign maps look to good to remain campaign only maps. It is similar to finding an oasis after many days and nights in the desert only to find it's not an oasis, it is a mirage.
  • I'd love to see campaign maps for multiplayer or Arcade. Vardos, Pillio, Bespin, Sullust, and Endor would all be great for Galactic Assault, Extraction, Strike, HvV, and Blast.

Pillio and Sullust especially come to mind for good Extraction maps, and parts of Vardos were made for a GA map!
  • Bumped. Need new content.