criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Hand signals

Wiatowski
68 posts Member
edited November 2018
I love to play online with randoms I don't want to clan up or play with friends and talking on a headset is out of the question as I have a number of kids running around the house or play while the wife is sleeping.

Can we get some hand signals (emotes) to coordinate with our squad?

If so what should they be?

Replies

• I would like to see that too.
    "Peace is a lie"
  • Darthdougy wrote: »
    I would like to see that too.

One of the post of what is up and coming mentioned an emote wheel which would include this. 😉
  • Versatti
    1531 posts Member
    Wiatowski wrote: »
    Darthdougy wrote: »

One of the post of what is up and coming mentioned an emote wheel which would include this. 😉

I’m interested to see how this pans out, I’m not too optimistic that it’ll make a huge difference. Think about it, the reason we’re pushed through GA phases is because people don’t pay attention so need to be physically forced to move.
  • Really looking forward to trying these out.
    "I'm Luke Skywalker. I'm here to rescue you!"
  • Versatti wrote: »
    Wiatowski wrote: »
    Darthdougy wrote: »

I’m interested to see how this pans out, I’m not too optimistic that it’ll make a huge difference. Think about it, the reason we’re pushed through GA phases is because people don’t pay attention so need to be physically forced to move.

Interested as well.

I'm on same boat that I can't use a headset (wife, kids, etc) mostly play HvV and it would be good to at least have a "Help!" button mapped in the D-pad, you have no idea if your target-teammate is getting beaten and should rush to help him first before chasing the opponent's target.

They've had this in shooters for the longest, "Help!", "Follow me", "Look!", etc...
  • For HvV and GA.... "Stick together"