criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
August Community Calendar
Battle Point Event Heroes Unleashed

Yes its reality: Rainbow clones!

Really... Orange red yellpw brown green blue grey white. We did it bois.
My priority list:

1. Fix Split screen mode bugs
2. Fix bugs
3. Bigger play area for Duel mode
4. More love for Starfighter modes
5. First Person only mode

Replies

  • Yes funny guy, but seruois for once this is a bad thing in the game this should change. In definitely not the only one
    My priority list:

    1. Fix Split screen mode bugs
    2. Fix bugs
    3. Bigger play area for Duel mode
    4. More love for Starfighter modes
    5. First Person only mode
  • Clones do nothing for me, but yeah, it looks trashy.
    PSN: BucksawBoushh
  • Yes funny guy, but seruois for once this is a bad thing in the game this should change. In definitely not the only one

    You must have never played Star Wars Galaxies.
  • t3hBar0n wrote: »
    Yes funny guy, but seruois for once this is a bad thing in the game this should change. In definitely not the only one

    You must have never played Star Wars Galaxies.

    Your point? This isn't Star Wars Galaxies?
  • t3hBar0n wrote: »
    Yes funny guy, but seruois for once this is a bad thing in the game this should change. In definitely not the only one

    You must have never played Star Wars Galaxies.

    Your point? This isn't Star Wars Galaxies?

    The point is that "rainbow trooper" armor combinations have been possible to a much greater degree previously... this is nothing unusual lol.
  • This is madne- I mean, outrageous! One legion on a map or visible make it an option. Smh
    My priority list:

    1. Fix Split screen mode bugs
    2. Fix bugs
    3. Bigger play area for Duel mode
    4. More love for Starfighter modes
    5. First Person only mode
  • xunoykowaxmf.png

    I love playing my woodland green camo clown on Geonosis because I know it makes someone, somewhere, hella salty

    Next clown I want is one that looks like a racing driver jacket w/ beer sponsors everywhere (jawa juice?)

    I just can't bring myself to purchase those worthless things, even for the sake of trolling.
    Janina Gavankar/Iden Versio Fan
    First Max Prestige Iden Versio
    hojevrxvarht.png
    PSN: Empire_TW. Twitter: Empire_TW. Youtube: Empire_TW.
  • Variety is the spice of life
  • To quote Tyrese" im getting that orange one!"
  • Skittles puke.
    Don't really care, the more the better as long as they keep their helmets on.
    #StarWars-y
  • Empire_TW wrote: »
    xunoykowaxmf.png

    I love playing my woodland green camo clown on Geonosis because I know it makes someone, somewhere, hella salty

    Next clown I want is one that looks like a racing driver jacket w/ beer sponsors everywhere (jawa juice?)
    I just can't bring myself to purchase those worthless things, even for the sake of trolling.
    That Iden skin you are saving up for isn't coming. I wish it was was but it ain't. Besides, My Iden Looks Fine. ;)

    I would also like to be purchasing some Shock and Shadow Trooper skins and X-wing pilots skins like we had in SWBF 15.
    #StarWars-y
  • Empire_TW wrote: »
    xunoykowaxmf.png

    I love playing my woodland green camo clown on Geonosis because I know it makes someone, somewhere, hella salty

    Next clown I want is one that looks like a racing driver jacket w/ beer sponsors everywhere (jawa juice?)
    I just can't bring myself to purchase those worthless things, even for the sake of trolling.
    That Iden skin you are saving up for isn't coming. I wish it was was but it ain't. Besides, My Iden Looks Fine. ;)

    I would also like to be purchasing some Shock and Shadow Trooper skins and X-wing pilots skins like we had in SWBF 15.

    I will always hold out hope for more Iden skins, I'm sure she looks fine for you, she always looks fine B) (Fine being an extreme understatement)

    All joking aside I don't spend credits on any of this CW stuff because I have 0 interest in it, I'll also gladly spend credits on X-wing pilot skins and Shadow trooper skins, they just need to release that stuff.
    Janina Gavankar/Iden Versio Fan
    First Max Prestige Iden Versio
    hojevrxvarht.png
    PSN: Empire_TW. Twitter: Empire_TW. Youtube: Empire_TW.
  • Empire_TW wrote: »
    Empire_TW wrote: »
    xunoykowaxmf.png

    I love playing my woodland green camo clown on Geonosis because I know it makes someone, somewhere, hella salty

    Next clown I want is one that looks like a racing driver jacket w/ beer sponsors everywhere (jawa juice?)
    I just can't bring myself to purchase those worthless things, even for the sake of trolling.
    That Iden skin you are saving up for isn't coming. I wish it was was but it ain't. Besides, My Iden Looks Fine. ;)

    I would also like to be purchasing some Shock and Shadow Trooper skins and X-wing pilots skins like we had in SWBF 15.

    I will always hold out hope for more Iden skins, I'm sure she looks fine for you, she always looks fine B) (Fine being an extreme understatement)

    All joking aside I don't spend credits on any of this CW stuff because I have 0 interest in it, I'll also gladly spend credits on X-wing pilot skins and Shadow trooper skins, they just need to release that stuff.

    So you don't buy the new heroes that will come out; just the OT characters?
    pija5nbcgaah.jpg
    "This is a mission of peace. I put my faith in diplomacy. We can't solve all of our problems by throwing troops at them."
    -Padmé Amidala
  • Empire_TW wrote: »
    xunoykowaxmf.png

    I love playing my woodland green camo clown on Geonosis because I know it makes someone, somewhere, hella salty

    Next clown I want is one that looks like a racing driver jacket w/ beer sponsors everywhere (jawa juice?)
    I just can't bring myself to purchase those worthless things, even for the sake of trolling.
    That Iden skin you are saving up for isn't coming. I wish it was was but it ain't. Besides, My Iden Looks Fine. ;)

    I would also like to be purchasing some Shock and Shadow Trooper skins and X-wing pilots skins like we had in SWBF 15.

    If they ever release pilot skins... They should either let us combine heads with bodies or give us different aliens with pilot bodies. I don't want to have to choose between default body with alien head, or cool body with human head. I prefer the first option, but I have a feeling that we would get the second one.
    May your heart be your guiding key.
  • I like the wolf pack skins, and plan on decking one of them out in 212th legion colors in honor of my Star Wars Saga Utapau Clone Trooper.
    #JoinTheBuzz
    8fqc6br4b0gm.jpeg
    Never forget
  • Empire_TW wrote: »
    Empire_TW wrote: »
    xunoykowaxmf.png

    I love playing my woodland green camo clown on Geonosis because I know it makes someone, somewhere, hella salty

    Next clown I want is one that looks like a racing driver jacket w/ beer sponsors everywhere (jawa juice?)
    I just can't bring myself to purchase those worthless things, even for the sake of trolling.
    That Iden skin you are saving up for isn't coming. I wish it was was but it ain't. Besides, My Iden Looks Fine. ;)

    I would also like to be purchasing some Shock and Shadow Trooper skins and X-wing pilots skins like we had in SWBF 15.

    I will always hold out hope for more Iden skins, I'm sure she looks fine for you, she always looks fine B) (Fine being an extreme understatement)

    All joking aside I don't spend credits on any of this CW stuff because I have 0 interest in it, I'll also gladly spend credits on X-wing pilot skins and Shadow trooper skins, they just need to release that stuff.

    So you don't buy the new heroes that will come out; just the OT characters?

    Weather I unlock a character depends on a few variables.

    I did not unlock Grievous, I do not care for the character nor do I really have a use for another Villain.

    I did not unlock Obi-Wan because I wanted Ewan Mcgregor to voice him, call it petty but Ewan Mcgregor is Obi-Wan to me and he should have been the one to voice him. If they make an Old Ben skin for him I'll unlock him.

    I am not planning on unlocking Anakin, same reason as Obi-Wan. Haydon Christianson to me is Anakin and I do not care for his CW animated series voice actor.

    Call those petty reasons but these actors portrayal of these characters is something I liked a lot about the Prequels.

    Idk about Dooku, I'm considering it just for Christopher Lee likeness but again I have no need for an additional villain.
    Janina Gavankar/Iden Versio Fan
    First Max Prestige Iden Versio
    hojevrxvarht.png
    PSN: Empire_TW. Twitter: Empire_TW. Youtube: Empire_TW.
  • t3hBar0n wrote: »
    t3hBar0n wrote: »
    Yes funny guy, but seruois for once this is a bad thing in the game this should change. In definitely not the only one

    You must have never played Star Wars Galaxies.

    Your point? This isn't Star Wars Galaxies?

    The point is that "rainbow trooper" armor combinations have been possible to a much greater degree previously... this is nothing unusual lol.

    There were far worse crimes to canon in SWG. Jedi in pink hot pants for example.
  • TheScape wrote: »
    Empire_TW wrote: »
    xunoykowaxmf.png

    I love playing my woodland green camo clown on Geonosis because I know it makes someone, somewhere, hella salty

    Next clown I want is one that looks like a racing driver jacket w/ beer sponsors everywhere (jawa juice?)
    I just can't bring myself to purchase those worthless things, even for the sake of trolling.
    That Iden skin you are saving up for isn't coming. I wish it was was but it ain't. Besides, My Iden Looks Fine. ;)

    I would also like to be purchasing some Shock and Shadow Trooper skins and X-wing pilots skins like we had in SWBF 15.

    If they ever release pilot skins... They should either let us combine heads with bodies or give us different aliens with pilot bodies. I don't want to have to choose between default body with alien head, or cool body with human head. I prefer the first option, but I have a feeling that we would get the second one.

    Agreed. I liked the versatility/variety of skin selection in SWBF 15. Need some pilot skins with Shadow and Shock trooper skins as well.
    #StarWars-y
  • Alex64
    7401 posts Member
    Now they look more like clowns, fantastic.
    The kind mixed with the wicked, the will to fight until the end, I'm not your enemy or friend.
  • Like the emmersion specialists have decried, it would have been better if the legion colors were map locked with a multitude of individual customizations within each class. But that’s not the case. Anyway, it’s not game breaking or anything, and the skins are good.
Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!