criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Starfighter assault icons

Speedwalker501
1 posts Member
edited December 1
Admiral's, General's, Members of the Fleet,

Was it only me, or has SWBFII changed the size of the ship's icons....and target circles as well? Were we notified? Also was a reason given?

Major (ly)
Confused

Post edited by IIPrest0nII on

Replies

• I believe that several members of the community were saying that the large circles were "too easy". They are definitely smaller.
    Hit markers too.
  • Thanks! I may be old, but my eyes are not that bad yet......YIKES

TOO EASY??? To each his own I guess.

Thanks again for the quick response.
  • I prefer the smaller circles tbh. It takes slightly more skill.

But then i can hit a pin **** from a mile away in a starfighter so...
  • I believe that several members of the community were saying that the large circles were "too easy". They are definitely smaller.
    Hit markers too.

Wish I knew where these members were commenting as I haven't seen any such comments here :/
  • jonci
    578 posts Member

I believe that several members of the community were saying that the large circles were "too easy". They are definitely smaller.
    Hit markers too.

Wish I knew where these members were commenting as I haven't seen any such comments here :/

Same here dude, cant find anything on it being announced. Wish I knew where these members were commenting as I haven't seen any such topics here.
    Personally i can still hit the target but its not the point, it was the usual don't give a s**t attitude toward the players, unless i missed a whole topic on the subject. Amazing how bugs n glitches remain yet effort is put in to changing things that do not need it.
    Played last night on SA was dead and reason people think is the target circle.
    Now if they would the target in HVV as small each time that would be interesting lol.
    Rebellions are built on hope.
  • jonci wrote: »

Same here dude, cant find anything on it being announced. Wish I knew where these members were commenting as I haven't seen any such topics here.
    Personally i can still hit the target but its not the point, it was the usual don't give a s**t attitude toward the players, unless i missed a whole topic on the subject. Amazing how bugs n glitches remain yet effort is put in to changing things that do not need it.
    Played last night on SA was dead and reason people think is the target circle.
    Now if they would the target in HVV as small each time that would be interesting lol.

Spot on :)