criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

It's time for Blast's return to 10v10 with removal of spawn timer

Used to play Blast religiously until player count was changed to 8v8, and waiting over 5 seconds to spawn back in makes it even less fast paced than it should be.

There's no need for a squad system or spawn timer in Blast as it's just fast paced objectiveless shooting where you should immediately be able to jump back into the action when killed, making 10v10 battles ideal. It's also a great mode to battle on every map without it dragging out for too long.

It's time.
"DEW IT."
p1jlhhgtai3b.png
"I am the Senate."

Replies

• Yup. Fully agree. Blast was also my main mode for the longest time.

1. No spawn timer
    2. No squad system
    3. Increase player count
    4. Limit Enforcers and Aerials

= near perfect mode

As much as I love Enforcers and Aerial, even I feel like it's too much for Blast at the moment. Should only be 2 Aerial and 2 Enforcers on each team max
    "DEW IT."
    p1jlhhgtai3b.png
    "I am the Senate."

1. No spawn timer
    2. No squad system
    3. Increase player count

= near perfect mode

As much as I love Enforcers and Aerial, even I feel like it's too much for Blast at the moment. Should only be 2 Aerial and 2 Enforcers on each team max

I agree. I would almost prefer it 1 Enforcer and 1 Aerial per team at a time, but would settle for 2 per. Hoping infantry only Cargo will come and be the Enforcer-less mode we all want.
    PSN: BucksawBoushh

1. No spawn timer
    2. No squad system
    3. Increase player count

= near perfect mode

I agree. I would almost prefer it 1 Enforcer and 1 Aerial per team at a time, but would settle for 2 per. Hoping infantry only Cargo will come and be the Enforcer-less mode we all want.

It's gotta be two of each on each team
    "DEW IT."
    p1jlhhgtai3b.png
    "I am the Senate."

1. No spawn timer
    2. No squad system
    3. Increase player count

= near perfect mode

Excellent list
  • Hope Geonosis makes its way to Blast too
    "DEW IT."
    p1jlhhgtai3b.png
    "I am the Senate."
  • I think it’s actually 7 secs......
  • Blast should be infantry only imo, no reinforcements.
  • Used to play Blast religiously until player count was changed to 8v8, and waiting over 5 seconds to spawn back in makes it even less fast paced than it should be.

There's no need for a squad system or spawn timer in Blast as it's just fast paced objectiveless shooting where you should immediately be able to jump back into the action when killed, making 10v10 battles ideal. It's also a great mode to battle on every map without it dragging out for too long.

It's time.

these are minor and easy solutions to implement, this is many times that we ask that

Reinforcements make it fun though, and they're easy to kill, especially since the wookiee nerf
    "DEW IT."
    p1jlhhgtai3b.png
    "I am the Senate."
  • ghawar18 wrote: »
    Used to play Blast religiously until player count was changed to 8v8, and waiting over 5 seconds to spawn back in makes it even less fast paced than it should be.

It's time.

these are minor and easy solutions to implement, this is many times that we ask that

Yeah I know, don't see why this can't happen either in the next update or the one in Jan
    "DEW IT."
    p1jlhhgtai3b.png
    "I am the Senate."
  • YODA100 wrote: »
    I think it’s actually 7 secs......

5 seconds should be the max on modes that have spawn timers, including GA
    "DEW IT."
    p1jlhhgtai3b.png
    "I am the Senate."

Agreed.
  • I don't want the enforcers limited, but I wouldn't mind 10 vs 10, and I certainly won't miss the spawn timer.
    Hi, if you are reading this I would like to inform you that this is a placeholder sig
    #JoinTheBuzz
  • Unwarycoin wrote: »
    I don't want the enforcers limited, but I wouldn't mind 10 vs 10, and I certainly won't miss the spawn timer.

it's anything, you play generally in unbalanced teams, you can make yourself an entire team of special units, Ridiculous ...... 1 or 2 of each big max, it would be more interesting to have a greater choice of special units limited to 1 or 2 large max on the field at the same time
  • Been away from the game and this forum for a while but not really surprised to see the same topics coming up again and again still. It was the changes to Blast that actually took me away from the game. I just don’t understand this refusal to have an infantry only mode. Enforcers/heroes just do not interest me unless I’m playing HvV or GA.
  • Ravogd wrote: »
    Been away from the game and this forum for a while but not really surprised to see the same topics coming up again and again still. It was the changes to Blast that actually took me away from the game. I just don’t understand this refusal to have an infantry only mode. Enforcers/heroes just do not interest me unless I’m playing HvV or GA.

I'd go back to Blast if the right changes mentioned above were made, would make the mode so much fun again and would attract more players back to it
    "DEW IT."
    p1jlhhgtai3b.png
    "I am the Senate."

I’d love this with a bump in player count.
    Knights of Gareth
    XBL- JsOnMyFett 13
  • Piscettios wrote: »
    Blast should be infantry only imo, no reinforcements.

I’d love this with a bump in player count.

It needs to be 10v10 again
    "DEW IT."
    p1jlhhgtai3b.png
    "I am the Senate."

Agree. But if they give us infantry Cargo then they can keep their Enforcers in Blast and I won’t say a peep.
    PSN: BucksawBoushh

• NO effort has been made SINCE the beginning of the game on blast, it's just a shame; the staff of DICE deserves to be fired, we have been more than patient, DICE does not listen to the players, and does nothing to improve the game, I've never seen that, 1 year and the game is worse than the alpha version.