criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Scariff next!

Geonosis is glorious! I'm loving the huge map and all the action in that beautiful red dust. Great job to all those involved. The next map I feel is essential to this game is Scariff. Ever since watching rogue one and playing on BF1 I have been in love with this map. A truly iconic setting, differenting itself from most all star wars locales that have come before, or after! Thoughts?

Replies

• I'm hoping Scarif is big, huge, gigantic like the piece of delicious steak I just had for dinner.
  • The map we deserve, and need!
  • I don't think it should be next. I think they need to keep the momentum going with new content. But if they do more ports from the 2015 game, Scarif should be the first to be ported.
  • I don't think it should be next. I think they need to keep the momentum going with new content. But if they do more ports from the 2015 game, Scarif should be the first to be ported.

Which map would you enjoy angel?
  • Yes..
    Janina Gavankar is my Queen, to her I will always be true and faithful and love all which she loves and shun all which she shuns.
    ige1ne4fsk9m.png
    PSN: Empire_TW. Twitter: Empire_TW. Youtube: Empire_TW.
  • Yes for Scarif GA! It can be as epic and huge as Geonosis if they really focus on the final battle of the movie. Even if they just restrict it to the ground.
    May your heart be your guiding key.
  • rollind24 wrote: »
    Glorious idea

vufkh1zoy58w.gif

de6tkdvrjtdi.gif

7bkr2vy2cf1a.gif

w5zxgvsfx2wq.gif

I actually had an idea that got buried a long time ago, but this looks so much better than I imagined!
    Hi, if you are reading this I would like to inform you that this is a placeholder sig
    #JoinTheBuzz
  • Unwarycoin wrote: »
    rollind24 wrote: »
    Glorious idea

vufkh1zoy58w.gif

de6tkdvrjtdi.gif

7bkr2vy2cf1a.gif

w5zxgvsfx2wq.gif

I actually had an idea that got buried a long time ago, but this looks so much better than I imagined!

When I posted this I didn't even know it was a GIF, this looks even better than before!
    Hi, if you are reading this I would like to inform you that this is a placeholder sig
    #JoinTheBuzz
  • Scarif was my favorite map at BF1. I would love to see it on BF2.
  • I loved Scarif, and it would be great to get a Ring Of Kafrene map this time too
  • TariboWest wrote: »
    Scarif was my favorite map at BF1. I would love to see it on BF2.

Mine too. Especially in infiltrator mod.
  • A long time ago, in a paradise far, far away...
    0h5st1abh9bi.png
    ____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    My Concepts
    Clone Skin Changes | Clone Customisation & Menu | Empire Customisation & Menu
  • Absolutely! Scarif and the shield gate for starfighter assault would be awesome.
  • Spergicide wrote: »
    Absolutely! Scarif and the shield gate for starfighter assault would be awesome.

Phase 1: Take down X amount of TIE fighters to clear a path for Blue Squadron to get through the shield gate.
    Phase 2: Target shield gate and weaken its defenses: turrets and shields.
    Phase 3: Attack the Star Destroyer and disable it.
    Winning animation for Rebels: Hammerhead Corvette pushes Star Destroyers into each other and destroy the shield.
    Losing animation for Rebels: Death Star appears and wipes out Rebel fleet.
    ____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    My Concepts
    Clone Skin Changes | Clone Customisation & Menu | Empire Customisation & Menu
  • It won’t be the next map. Conquest will be Geonosis. Scarif would be magnificent though. I really hope we get it.