criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Clone Commando Community Transmission
September Community Calendar

Chancellor/ Sheev Palpatine Skin for Emperor Palpatine

Due to the new Clone Wars season, many new CW Elements are joining the game. During a round of "Heroes vs. Villains", I was playing the Emperor.

I've got the idea that it would be a cool addition to design a "Chancellor/ Sheev Palpatine" appearance like we've got in Star Wars Revenge of the Sith. This character, especially my suggested version, plays an important role in the Clones Wars (Both Movies and TV-Shows) and is one of the most powerful and mysterious Villains in the entire saga.

I think this skin would be an honor to this iconic and often memed person and an important CW Appearance, furthermore he only has one skin at all, which is unjust if you compare him to (in my opinion) fewer saga relevant persons like Rey.
"I am the senate", "The tragedy of Darth Plagueis the wise" and "Do it!" (I just had to add this :D)

rr009j03821k.jpg

Thank you for your attention,
Henri

Replies

• Zinjo
    202 posts Member
    That could be cool. At least something different for old Palpy.
    l9f9dxn8dc3e.jpg

• A skin for palpatine ja Very cool
  • It would be pretty ***** funny to see an old man running around the field zapping people. It would at least make me feel a little better about the cowardly way the character is designed to play.
    Life is chaos itself. Organisms appear and evolve as a mere byproduct of thermodynamics.

Welcome to a universe made up of many universes, enter prisoner 092993 of a tiny blue dot.

We are the Masters of the descended world!
  • It would be pretty **** funny to see an old man running around the field zapping people. It would at least make me feel a little better about the cowardly way the character is designed to play.

palpatine isnt designed to be played cowardly but if u play cowardly you wont get rewarded.. exact opposite of grievous
  • Zinjo wrote: »
    That could be cool. At least something different for old Palpy.
    That's right, he's such an iconic character yet has no other skin. Maybe a new skin could bring back players who stopped playing him, or never did.
  • TerramineLightvoid
    66 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    jordi1337 wrote: »
    It would be pretty **** funny to see an old man running around the field zapping people. It would at least make me feel a little better about the cowardly way the character is designed to play.

palpatine isnt designed to be played cowardly but if u play cowardly you wont get rewarded.. exact opposite of grievous
    Lol, bro. What does palpatine do? 100% jump and run, while zapping from a distance and zapping people already distracted with a fight with someone else. 100% Coward.

Just like Boba Fett. Other gunsman are grounded and can't just fly away, which is why most Bobas get obsessed with targetting other gunsman because they know they suck balls at trying to attack then fly away with a saber user.
    Life is chaos itself. Organisms appear and evolve as a mere byproduct of thermodynamics.

Welcome to a universe made up of many universes, enter prisoner 092993 of a tiny blue dot.

We are the Masters of the descended world!
  • I think this would make an excellent skin for palpatine
  • TheOne_777
    12 posts Member
    edited January 30
    img.gif
    yDaoDx.gif

single and double saber skins pls
  • I think I would wet myself if they would add those as Legendary with Ian McDiarmid's VO
  • Sim
    44 posts Member
    Would love this skin !
  • There are still a lot more you are missing.
  • GDA_EagleSix
    198 posts Member
    edited February 1
    We should just have Chancellor Palpatine as his own hero, unless the game admins can make it so you can switch him out. For Chancellor Palpatine yes give us him with his lightsaber and combat. For abilities, lightning, dark aura, Force scream (jump through the air like a madman at the enemy performing a 980 spin, screaming causing stun, slight damage from lightsaber slash)
  • It seems Ea is not interested in adding a new emperor skin like the one at the fight woth windu or the one at the fight with yoda
  • We definitely need clone wars darth maul skins too, cause his default episode one skin does not make sense especially in CS it bothers me that he has his original legs in the middle of the clone wars, he needs his claw legs and his more human looking droid legs skin and i hope they lock his episode one skin for CS only not GA or HvV and maybe they could add in savage opress to be the double bladed saber wielder or maul could just have the one half of his saber and the darksaber to make up for the missing end of his lightsaber.
  • I would love other darth sidious skins like the CW dark ritual or when he fights yoda but Chancellor palpatine killing clones who are fighting for him would be abit odd.