criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Well done - players are returning

I play in aus servers and last night there were multiple servers of GA going, something I have not seen for months. Everyone enjoying the game as well especially geonosis. I could find a game in seconds. everyone quoting star wars in the in game chat, seriously good vibes.

You devs and team have copped a lot from us over the past year but have listened and made wholesale changes to the game.

The game is in such a better place now and has a bright future ahead. The geonosis trailer now has 2.5m views, and for a game that was released 12 months ago and notably one of the worst releases in history, this is a great comeback.

you gotta give credit when credit is due. Im glad I stuck it out and gave feedback and kept playing the game.

please dont drop the ball from here and this game will keep growing. Well done again.

Replies

• Lee1981
    1666 posts Member
    No offence

And I have no actual evidence, just my personal opinion but I think you are over hyping how many players have returned

• lawl.
    Dont act a fool and you wont get called out. PSN: DarthOdium- old PSN:unit900000
  • Lee1981 wrote: »
    No offence

And I have no actual evidence, just my personal opinion but I think you are over hyping how many players have returned

You're correct. It fell down two places on the Xbox One popularity list (#34 ---> #36).
  • Lee1981 wrote: »
    No offence

no offence taken but what i have seen has been good, im not over-hyping. I did not state how many players have returned. what i have noticed is usually the aus server struggles to get a game going. last night there was multiple servers going.
  • Lee1981
    1666 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Lee1981 wrote: »
    No offence

no offence taken but what i have seen has been good, im not over-hyping. I did not state how many players have returned. what i have noticed is usually the aus server struggles to get a game going. last night there was multiple servers going.
    I honestly think the player base is very low, can’t obviously give you any figures to back it up

Just can’t imagine this game has a player base even remotely close to Fortnite, Fifa, Red dead just to name a few

I couldn’t careless to be honest, I like this game, even with its flaws, and I’ll continue to play as long as I can still find games
  • There might be a slow peak in players due to black Friday sales, whether they last is another thing
  • If players are returning it isn't exactly to something good.
    Janina Gavankar/Iden Versio Fan
    au1nfqtfyt82.png
    PSN: Empire_TW. Twitter: Empire_TW. Youtube: Empire_TW.