criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

In Galactic Asault there are only 4maps now :/

Vobo
0 posts Member
edited December 1
So after 3rd of December we can play again all other maps than Clone War maps?

Replies

  • It’s part of the Geonosis update. It’s a weekend event.
  • Most stupid thing I've ever seen, I'm sick of playing those 4 maps over again. Why there is no option to play other maps ? This is a joke.
  • Satham wrote: »
    Most stupid thing I've ever seen, I'm sick of playing those 4 maps over again. Why there is no option to play other maps ? This is a joke.

    Couple reasons. For one they’re the best maps in the game hands down. And two, with the release of Greivous and Obi Wan most players wanted to see those characters used on the era specific maps. Expect it to happen again once Dooku and Anakin drop. You’ll just have to get over it. It’s a weekend event. Not a big deal.

  • bfloo
    12492 posts Member
    JohnWick wrote: »
    Satham wrote: »
    Most stupid thing I've ever seen, I'm sick of playing those 4 maps over again. Why there is no option to play other maps ? This is a joke.

    Couple reasons. For one they’re the best maps in the game hands down. And two, with the release of Greivous and Obi Wan most players wanted to see those characters used on the era specific maps. Expect it to happen again once Dooku and Anakin drop. You’ll just have to get over it. It’s a weekend event. Not a big deal.

    If they do it again it needs to be its own separate playlist, especially for HvV.

    I like the GA maps, but HvV turns into who can push you off a ledge 1st.
    The Knights of Gareth are Eternal

    Pirate of the Knights of Gareth

    h846398gb27k.png


  • CypressHorn
    162 posts Member
    edited December 3
    bfloo wrote: »


    I like the GA maps, but HvV turns into who can push you off a ledge 1st.

    I don't play HvV much, but my LS teammates pick characters without ability to knock people off ledges and decide to camp near ledges way too much.
  • Zinjo
    164 posts Member
    GA Tatooine needs a vehicle rework for the rebels.

    Swap the X-Wing for an A-Wing
    Swap the X-34 for T-47

    Then the air battles would be worthwhile and the ground battles would have a threat to the two ATST's that usually show up.
    Someone Didn't like my signature asking for Inferno squad skins....
Sign In or Register to comment.