criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Obi Wan's saber rush.

Hey EA. I think there's an untouched issue that needs some fixing. Obi Wan should be able to dodge out of his saber rush the way Rey can, while she is performing her saber dash.

Replies

• Hey EA. I think there's an untouched issue that needs some fixing. Obi Wan should be able to dodge out of his saber rush the way Rey can, while she is performing her saber dash.

This is the same problem I have with Grievous' Claw Rush in that its kind of difficult to cancel the ability, especially in a timely manner. This can easily result in Grievous or Obi-Wan running off a ledge, into a wall, or just not doing so hot because they can't quickly get out of their Rushes.
  • Totally agree with this. The ability is too clunky atm, if it was more like reys (dashing out of it) it would help to mix up his gameplay options. I dont use it as it currently is in HvV very often, more likely to go against you than anything.
  • What I don't like about it is that you still take damage while using it against other heroes in HvV unlike Rey who gets a star card which reduces the damage taken while using rush by 40%. However, that's the least of his problems right now. He needs an overhaul straight out of the box starting with his All-Out-Push which fails 98% of the time.
  • Yes X 1000. It's a slow and clumsy, and shouldn't be forced to do it.
  • JediJulius wrote: »
    Hey EA. I think there's an untouched issue that needs some fixing. Obi Wan should be able to dodge out of his saber rush the way Rey can, while she is performing her saber dash.

This is the same problem I have with Grievous' Claw Rush in that its kind of difficult to cancel the ability, especially in a timely manner. This can easily result in Grievous or Obi-Wan running off a ledge, into a wall, or just not doing so hot because they can't quickly get out of their Rushes.

Exactly. My issue too sometimes. They need to fix this!
  • Vikingoverlord0
    21 posts Member
    edited December 4
    Will9113 wrote: »
    Totally agree with this. The ability is too clunky atm, if it was more like reys (dashing out of it) it would help to mix up his gameplay options. I dont use it as it currently is in HvV very often, more likely to go against you than anything.

Exactly my point as well. So it creates varied options to how people play Obi-Wan. And make him more competitive.