criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
August Community Calendar

What happend to this game in the past half year?

Nihil
208 posts Member
I haven't played this game in the past 4-5 months, and came back to see what changed.
But what the hell is this?

- Game freezes in the menu and in the "announcement screen" of the Clone Wars update.
- Still slow and temp. micro freezings in menu
- still no map browser? (Releasing a new map and can't even play it when i want?)
- Every setting of mine has been reset to some default setting or just messed up.
- Mouse smoothing is a thing now? No instant mouse reaction when aiming. Annoying as hell
- "Poor network connection" Really? Since when and why? Lagging as hell. And don't tell me to get a better ISP, because my 500mbps network should be more than enoung. And if Warframe Diablo, Quake Champions ect isn't lagging, why this game.

I have the feeling, this game has devolved instead of evolving.

Replies

• Saber91
    1021 posts Member
    absolutely nothing. they just added a new map and a couple skins that no one cares about.

hopefully battlefront 3 will be better. if it ever comes out.
  • Saber91 wrote: »
    absolutely nothing. they just added a new map and a couple skins that no one cares about.

So... four heroes are nothing new? And you might not care about the clone skins but a lot of people do.
  • in the last 4-5 months only major changes have been:

Squad spawn system
    Hero block changes
    General Grievous
    Obi Wan Kenobi
    Geonosis Map for GA
    EOR Matchmaking (failure)
    Some clone appearances
    More bugs each update
  • Defbored
    1427 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Saber91 wrote: »

"Absolutely nothing"?

You must not understand the definition of "absolutely" and "nothing". Some of you guys are seething to hate the game.

Plenty of skins that plenty of people are using, two new heros, a new map, the addition of weekend events, health on kill cards for every hero... "absolutely nothing" huh?
  • Well I do know that the Sentinel class was teased then dropped, then ultimately scrapped. 😔

I guess they ran out of time and ideas about how to properly balance them and come up with unique ideas about how they would appear for each faction and in function
  • Nihil
    208 posts Member
    But the only thinkg which changed and I care about is, that the game runs much worse than before.

-Squad spawn system is badly designed. You have to press 2 more keys/clicks than optimal. So many times your target who you want to spawn to dies in that few sec.

-New HEroes? Haha and they have been locked behind credits too....again....

-Skins? Yeah a nice to have, but should have been last on the prio list.