criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

LET GO OF THE FORCED MAP ROTATIONS NOW!!!

Why are half the maps being restricted from our search, THIS IS FOR ALL GAMEMODES. I literally seen Youtube videos of people playing on HvV maps THAT I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW WERE IN THE GAME. WHAT THE HELL. Fix the map rotation, we don't care about any new release hype or anything like that, you can maybe increase the chances of the new map, BUT DONT FORCE IT. Out of 30 GA games, I only got one game that wasn't Geonosis, other than that, you guys make it look like your game only has like 2 or 3 maps. CHANGE THIS NOW.

Replies

• Papabear3g wrote: »
    Why are half the maps being restricted from our search, THIS IS FOR ALL GAMEMODES. I literally seen Youtube videos of people playing on HvV maps THAT I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW WERE IN THE GAME. WHAT THE HELL. Fix the map rotation, we don't care about any new release hype or anything like that, you can maybe increase the chances of the new map, BUT DONT FORCE IT. Out of 30 GA games, I only got one game that wasn't Geonosis, other than that, you guys make it look like your game only has like 2 or 3 maps. CHANGE THIS NOW.

will be gone tomorrow
  • IronSoldier
    3441 posts SWBF Senior Moderator
    jordi1337 wrote: »
    will be gone tomorrow

That^

Gonna close this otherwise for the use of capitals. If it were just the title i'd edit it.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!