criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Timed Challenges - Please NO MORE mode-specific timed challenges for Ewok Hunt, Extraction, etc

Moxx
57 posts Member
edited December 3
Please stop giving me timed challenges in modes that no one plays, like Ewok Hunt and Extraction. I can never complete them because I dont want to sit in menus half the day trying to locate a game.

Please... NO mode specific timed challenges:
wtd93c5ceb3p.jpg

Maybe if we had a server browser, and could see when modes were populated, but as it is now, it's not even worth it to try for them. I just ignore all challenges that mention extraction or ewok hunt, which I dont think is the dev's intent? Amirite?
Post edited by Moxx on

Replies

• bfloo
    12454 posts Member
    Since I started ignoring the daily challenges, I tend to get more credits than frustrating myself with them.
    The Knights of Gareth are Eternal

Pirate of the Knights of Gareth

h846398gb27k.png

• Each to their own, I like the extraction ones and ignore the Ewok and often the GA ones!
  • Moxx
    57 posts Member
    Point remains many players ignore some mode-specific ones. Im just surprised you find the extraction games to complete them.
  • Never have any trouble finding extraction games on Xbox in the UK, very popular.
  • Ah im on PC east coast NA. PC player base seems to be very small here.
  • Zinjo
    86 posts Member
    edited December 8
    The mode specific challenges appear to get players to try these modes.
    I never do the Ewok Hunt ones because I can't stand the mode, but all the rest I do. I find it helps to improve my game play when you are trying to do "that one thing". That and trying to upgrade my weapons.
    The Arcade ones are like getting an easy 600 credits and the rest give me 500 additional credits on top of what I've earned in the game.
    Now if only there were Imperial trooper skins to buy with all that loot... :'(
    Someone Didn't like my signature asking for Inferno squad skins....