criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

dev, can you fix this problems please.

Basile001
5 posts Member
edited December 2018
Hello everybody.

Thank you for this excellent game, I just want to indicate a list of bugs that really annoying.

- In Strike the game required that the teams must have exactly the same amount of players to begin a match.
- In Strike, sometimes when you need to plant the bomb, you can't : the timer is longer than expected and nothing happen after it's complete.
- In Strike when you begin a round (often the second game), the weapon attachment are not visible and not effective on your weapon.

can we have an update on this bug ?

Kind regards

Replies

• I agree, the strike matchmaking needs to be fixed.

I thought the weapon attachment issue was fixed, I haven't had any issues with it in any gamemode for a little over a week now.

I also haven't noticed as issue with bomb timers being too long, but I have seen an issue where some players can't arm or disarm the bomb. I have had games where absolutely no one on my team could disarm the bomb so once it was activated we just lost even if the entire team was on the objective.
  • Hello,

The problems are still there :

- In Strike the game required that the teams must have exactly the same amount of players to begin a match.
    - In Strike, sometimes when you need to plant the bomb, you can't : the timer is longer than expected and nothing happen after it's complete.
    - In Strike when you begin a round (often the second game), the weapon attachment are not visible and not effective on your weapon. (maybe I alt - tab my game when it's occurred)
    - In Strike, sometimes you don't see the package at the right position, it is displayed on the start area (of the package)

please can we have an update on this bugs ?

thank you for everything

Bisou.