criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Galactic Assault in Arcade?

What's up BF2 community people. I just bought and downloaded the game, and to say i'm disappointed would be a bit of an understatement. The campaign isn't the imperial campaign they said it was, which was half the reason I got the game. Instead it's generic rebel campaign #341221. But I was like, whatever, there is still arcade since im not paying the price of a heating bill every month for online for the privilege to scream at my TV in frustration. Haha guess I'll just die or whatever. It's just a smattering of 10 man capped hallway shooter maps with enemies spawning right behind you. What a joke. Battlefront 2 back in the day was amazing, with tanks and planes and stuff all over the place. Are there any plans to add a real gamemode to arcade so it basically isn't a demo?

Replies

• What's up BF2 community people. I just bought and downloaded the game, and to say i'm disappointed would be a bit of an understatement. The campaign isn't the imperial campaign they said it was, which was half the reason I got the game. Instead it's generic rebel campaign #341221. But I was like, whatever, there is still arcade since im not paying the price of a heating bill every month for online for the privilege to scream at my TV in frustration. Haha guess I'll just die or whatever. It's just a smattering of 10 man capped hallway shooter maps with enemies spawning right behind you. What a joke. Battlefront 2 back in the day was amazing, with tanks and planes and stuff all over the place. Are there any plans to add a real gamemode to arcade so it basically isn't a demo?

They have confirmed that there will be a lot more Arcade in 2019 ... they have already said that there will be Galactic Assault for offline, but they will bring the new mode large-scale Conquest style that arrives in February
  • Fixing a bug: There will be no Galactic Assault for Arcade, but the new Conquest style mode
  • Badass. Still peeves me they released the game without such basic stuff in it when BF2 had it a decade ago, but at least its on the way. Thanks for the awesome responses.
  • Actually we're not sure if the new Conquest mode is coming to Arcade, but like others have said they're planning to add more in 2019.