criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Why Am I Getting Kicked From a Game For No Reason!?!?!?

I was on a pretty nice killstreak with Han when I get thrown from the game back to the menu.

Replies

• Strange bug I don't know why
  • This bug has been occurring for months. But what I find interesting is that every time I recall it happening has been when I am wrecking my opponents.
  • This bug has been occurring for months. But what I find interesting is that every time I recall it happening has been when I am wrecking my opponents.

Yeah, it looks like someone kicks you from the lobby
  • I think it might be a connection error (when my wifi acts up badly it boots me out to the main menu {9 times out of 10 it seems like an issue on my end, like Live disconnecting itself}).
    Hi, if you are reading this I would like to inform you that this is a placeholder sig
    #JoinTheBuzz
  • im recently getting this "201 Error" that kicks me out to the Main Screen after GA Game Ends.

This is a error that is new to me since the Geonosis Update, hope DICE can look into it

:/

• Because EOR MM is working as intended :)
    Heart of darkness beateth, Ultima
    Iron enigma treateth, Ultima
    Shielding light retreateth, Ultima
    Hydaelyn defeated. Ah, Ultima

The fact is that if you're running it's because you suck, and the game shouldn't pander to players who suck.

22kciqve3jgt.gif
  • I was on a pretty nice killstreak with Han when I get thrown from the game back to the menu.

It happened to me severals times in these days! What's the problem??
  • ...wow...
    cause everything you read on the internet is true...
  • game is broken - in more ways than ever