criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

This is what EA should add in the coming months, including December. By BluePonyboy18

Ponyboy18
5 posts Member
edited December 4
I do not want to overwhelm anyone, nor EA. This is a message for everyone. Here is my list of what I think what should’ve released.

December: This particular month should be for cosmetics.

Luke:
-Jedi Knight with a robe (Return of the Jedi)
-last Jedi skin (Old Luke)
-ghost Luke skin (on Crait and for Crait map)
-cloud city skin (Luke vs. Vader)
-young skin (farmer skin)
-Endor skin (Return of the Jedi)

Dark Vader
-battle damaged skin (forced-unleashed)
-emote: “Do not choke on your aspirations, director Krinick ”

Emperor Palpatine
-senate skin (“I am the Senate”)
-emperor red robe skin (“We have hunted down all the Jedi and declare the galactic republic as the galactic empire!”

Obi-wan Kenobi
-old ben skin

Old maps:
-cloud city (carbon freeze map; BF1)
-Sullest (BF1)
-Scarif (Bf1)

New Map:
-tatooine plains
-Jabba’s ship with Sarlac pit (Battle of the Great Pit of Carkoon)

Reinforcements for Geonosis:
Light side:
Clone flamethrowers (counter to the playable Geonosians)

Dark side:
-playable dwarf spider droids (counter to at-te walkers)
-playable massive spider droids (counter At-te walkers)
-playable Geonosians; abilities: flying, replacing flying super battle droids
-droidekas

Rogue one DLC: (anniversary for rogue one)
-Jyn Erso
-Cassian Andor
-Director Krennic
--Dangor (if possible)

EA, is it possible that you could make the walkers on Crait playable? It would be very cool.

The 2019 year
January:
-Count Dooku
His Abilities should be:
-choke (like Vader)
-lightning (like Palatine)
-Saber throw (like Vader)

February:
-Anakin Skywalker

March:
-Ashoka Tano
-Ventress

April: Month of the bounty hunters and additional content
-Jango Fett
-Cade Bane
-Senator Padme
-Captain Rex

May: May the force/forth be with you.

New maps:
-Coruscant (will go well with Coruscant guards later)
-Utapau (General grievous hangout in Ep3)
-Mustafar (separatist leader hangout)
(Only hero’s vs. villains map)
Oh, I almost forgot.

In December of 2019:
Next Star Wars prequel movie DLC.
They will have time from May till December to work on that.
-Poe Dameron
-Snoke
This is what I can come up with. Please comment or like if you choose. “It is your destiny, EA”

Replies

• That is a lot for the month of December.
    itt96uodu82s.gif
    Give me an Old Luke skin, and we will be best friends. He is the only one I plan on buying with real $. :-)
    Poe/Hux Concept Ideas: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/117608/poe-dameron-armitage-hux-concept-ideas/p1?new=1
  • I know it is a lot, but it is better than nothing, which is said in the roadmap. They are waiting for January and February. A least, if they add these things, it will keep the community happy, hyped, and waiting no longer for the next two main heroes. If they add these things, the time in December will be gone and before they know it, it will be the end of January and the first hero of 2019, Count Dooku, will come out of his Geonossian cave. :) or Anakin.
  • Good ideas for the most part, but you might be going too far into next year. For all we know BF3 could be out by January 2020.
    Hello There
    PSN: Shockrider1
  • Doing these things are actually very easy. They just need to put some time and edit them a little bit and they got it. If I worked at Ea, I would do it right now and finish it. It might take a few days, but at least it will get done. Hooded Luke, add a hood. Battle-damaged Vader, use force unleashed skin for Dark Vader, battledamaged. Holes into the cape, part of helmet ripped off, burns on the arms, sporks coming out the the breather. This is the description of battle damaged Vader. Endor Luke is easy because what they can do is get leia’s Outfit and put it on Luke and make the outfit male and add the same helmet and you got it. I think they understand the rest. It is very simple. I could do it right now, but I do not have the tool, time, and I do not work at ea in order to accomplish the task. I can not believe that someone was able to make captain Cody mod. It was amazing! If the person can do it, so could ea, in a matter of minutes. And maybe, they are taking a long time because they have to get approval by Disney and they are getting overwhelmed with the requests. They would maybe get the job done one by one. But it can’t take this long. Hooded Luke and old should sound the same. If anything, look the recoding from the movie. Anything is possible and I am grateful and happy for Ea.
  • Ponyboy18 wrote: »
    Doing these things are actually very easy. They just need to put some time and edit them a little bit and they got it. If I worked at Ea, I would do it right now and finish it. It might take a few days, but at least it will get done. Hooded Luke, add a hood. Battle-damaged Vader, use force unleashed skin for Dark Vader, battledamaged. Holes into the cape, part of helmet ripped off, burns on the arms, sporks coming out the the breather. This is the description of battle damaged Vader. Endor Luke is easy because what they can do is get leia’s Outfit and put it on Luke and make the outfit male and add the same helmet and you got it. I think they understand the rest. It is very simple. I could do it right now, but I do not have the tool, time, and I do not work at ea in order to accomplish the task. I can not believe that someone was able to make captain Cody mod. It was amazing! If the person can do it, so could ea, in a matter of minutes. And maybe, they are taking a long time because they have to get approval by Disney and they are getting overwhelmed with the requests. They would maybe get the job done one by one. But it can’t take this long. Hooded Luke and old should sound the same. If anything, look the recoding from the movie. Anything is possible and I am grateful and happy for Ea.

Cloaked Luke would sound the same as the basic Luke from the game. But Old Luke they would have to bring in a new actor to get it properly done.