criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

It Doesn't Matter At All if You Change the Map Rotation Because MM Will Toss You Into a New Lobby

This will have no effect whatsoever. Pointless change.
jexdw69dwod3.png

Replies

• Seriously they dont understand their own game. It´s embarrassing.
  • TariboWest wrote: »
    Seriously they dont understand their own game. It´s embarrassing.

Agree. And clearly dont pay any attention to the posts in these forums.
  • giphy.gif

OMG did not laugh so hard for a long time, a long long time...

With forcefull MatchMaking it makes no sense...
  • It makes no sense. It changes nothing at all.
    jexdw69dwod3.png
  • If you don't hit the MM button ( square on ps4 ) it will dump you into the next map. I was skeptical but it worked last night. I doubt it works 100% of the time though.
    PSN- CnastyOneTime
  • If you don't hit the MM button ( square on ps4 ) it will dump you into the next map. I was skeptical but it worked last night. I doubt it works 100% of the time though.

Really? I'll try it out today.
    jexdw69dwod3.png

Yeah i tried it, the problem is it is not 100% proof and it does have a tendency to throw you in for only one last round, not for full match.

Again this is my experience with this rubbish EORMM thingy.
    Your experience may vary :)

Really? I'll try it out today.

Yep. I didn't expect it to work but to my surprise it did.
    PSN- CnastyOneTime
  • I cannot be the only one that feels EoR MM is working OK in terms of map rotation. I played yesterday and got the same rotation as that tweet, which makes me think that, for example, after you are done playing Kamino, it only looks for lobbies with Endor. I'm pretty sure it doesn't randomly toss you to another lobby regardless.
  • Not only are you thrown into a new lobby but often halfway through a new match as well.
  • anidriX wrote: »
    I cannot be the only one that feels EoR MM is working OK in terms of map rotation. I played yesterday and got the same rotation as that tweet, which makes me think that, for example, after you are done playing Kamino, it only looks for lobbies with Endor. I'm pretty sure it doesn't randomly toss you to another lobby regardless.

I have had the complete opposite of your experience.
    jexdw69dwod3.png
  • Tommytj2310
    1240 posts Member
    edited December 4
    This rotation is trash. I prefer the old one. Hope they revert it due to feedback.
  • anidriX wrote: »
    I cannot be the only one that feels EoR MM is working OK in terms of map rotation. I played yesterday and got the same rotation as that tweet, which makes me think that, for example, after you are done playing Kamino, it only looks for lobbies with Endor. I'm pretty sure it doesn't randomly toss you to another lobby regardless.

Yep there are some guys including me that for most of the time it works - that the map rotation is not giving you the same map out of order, i think they did some patching to this some time ago before the 2nd heroes unleashed weekend.

Working to some extent for me, i was put in half matches - and this i do not count as proper map rotation. But do not want to argue about semantics :) if it works for you, its great ! And am very happy for you :)

• Yea its def not consistent. I miss the old system because at least you knew for sure when you would play a map.
    PSN- CnastyOneTime
  • Eshtazaki wrote: »
    anidriX wrote: »

Yep there are some guys including me that for most of the time it works - that the map rotation is not giving you the same map out of order, i think they did some patching to this some time ago before the 2nd heroes unleashed weekend.

Working to some extent for me, i was put in half matches - and this i do not count as proper map rotation. But do not want to argue about semantics :) if it works for you, its great ! And am very happy for you :)

I almost never get placed in a lobby where matches have already. In any case, I don't mind when that happens because it helps the people who were playing from the start to have a better experience. There'll always be quitters and sometimes you'll be on the other side of the issue playing a match without a full server.

From now on I'll pay more attention to the map rotation to properly gauge the success rate of the EoR MM map rotation.