criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Arcade Maps - Suggestions and Fixes

I wanted to touch on a few issues with the current maps and also make some map suggestions moving forward.

I know a lot of the communtiy was displeased with the recent update not including a Geonosis map for Arcade. I'm hoping that we'll eventually get one, but in the meantime...

1. Currently in Arcade we have a few maps that are just too small.

- Hoth - Solution - Open up the entire Rebel Base map. Adding the additional space here would go a long way.

- Yavin 4 - Solution - Opening up the Yavin Temple would give us much needed additional space here as well.

- Tatooine - Solution - Add an additional section of the map. This map is just too small.

- Starkiller Base - Solution - Currently there is a landing pad section and a hallway that are currently off limits. I would suggest opening both of these sections up. Currently it makes no sense why these two areas are off limits.

- Nsboo Throne Room - Solution - Add an additional section of the map. This map is just too small.

2. Adding Additional Maps from Star Wars Battlefront 2015

- I know a lot of members in the communtiy have been asking for additional maps from Battlefront 2015 to be added to the game. I think this has worked in the past and more maps should be added. Bespin has been great and Jabba's Palace was great until the bug. ( This Jabba's Palace bug has been going on for 3 months. It should be addressed in the next patch. The level has become unplayable. )

3. Adding additional sections of Maps from Battlefront 2 to create new maps.

- Endor - Add the third section of the Endor Galactic Assault Map as a new map.

- Kamino - Take a different section and make a new map.

- Jakku - Take a different section and make a new map.

Just my two cents, but I think this is a good start.