criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

So I Put A Lot Of Time in Heros VS Villians

The biggest problem with this mode is how it always ends up with 3-4 players pummeling one. This results in the constant stun locks that appear and its frustratingly difficult at times. Yeah you could say just run away but that really isn't an option and get good is not an option either when everybody has a shock or stun grenade. Playing fire with fire doesn't work either since it ends up with more opposing team (3-4). Also has anyone noticed how many times the abilities just dont seem to work on particular surfaces? One rock hill isn't the same as another rock hill. It could work and it may not. (Example: Obi Wan's Force Push just not being recognized). Any feedback is welcome.

Replies

• hvv is better in a squad. I played a bunch over double xp weekend to level obi wan and it's one of the most frustrating modes. here is an example of what happens way more often than it should. I spawn and go to defend target. as I arrive he dies and the other teammate there is wiped put as well. then I become target. I try to run seeing its going to be 4 on 1 even before I'm revealed as target. it doesn't matter though. these group of hunters will find me quickly and usually its 3 light saber heroes and a blaster. so the next 30 seconds it is a hail of saber stuns and swipes. as I'm being killed the backup arrives and the cycle continues. the other infuriating thing is sometimes I'm able to hold my own for a minutes. even against 3 enemies I do enough to evade them and hope the backup comes while I do just enough to stay alive. but my team never shows. not sure if they are still running or if the other enemy went to hunt them but eventually I will die. after the 1-9 or 0-10 pounding everyone on my team leaves, for good reason. I figure since it was so unbalanced the matchmaking should send me to another game, but no it will keep the other squad there and add more randoms to my team. they same result will happen until I quit myself.

the only chance you have is to concede a round. let the target die so you can hopefully pair up with them when they respawn. even then it doesn't always work . in the end the best option is to play with a full team so you dont get randoms
  • The biggest problem with this mode is how it always ends up with 3-4 players pummeling one. This results in the constant stun locks that appear and its frustratingly difficult at times. Yeah you could say just run away but that really isn't an option and get good is not an option either when everybody has a shock or stun grenade. Playing fire with fire doesn't work either since it ends up with more opposing team (3-4). Also has anyone noticed how many times the abilities just dont seem to work on particular surfaces? One rock hill isn't the same as another rock hill. It could work and it may not. (Example: Obi Wan's Force Push just not being recognized). Any feedback is welcome.

Git gud is a lazy comment, don't care about it. Obi wans push and blocking are bugged, everyone knows that. No choice but to wait for a fix.

When it comes to HvV. The real problem lies with team composition and cooperation. Particularly more important for light side because let's be honest. Majority of players want to become force/saber users. But the game balance and especially CC abilities are mostly on the blaster heroes on the light side. So what this causes usually is that 4 jedi vs 4 Sith. Problem is the sith has stuns, freezes, slows etc while the jedi do not. So what happens is that the dark side spams these abilities and wipe out the jedi one by one, they become scattered and continued get hunted down for the rest of the match until everyone on the losing side leaves.

Since they wont change the current abilities of heroes, the only true solution is that to play with lando,han, chewie, leia or finn in your team comps for the cc they provide. And always stick together no matter what. The dark side characters abilities are always aggressive and unless you stick together you will get annihilated by yourselves getting picked off one by one. There's no hero in the game capable of holding off 3-4 other heroes alone more than 10-20 seconds. Unless maybe boba fett but thats just by flying away.

May the force be with you.