criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Fix XP/Credit Glitch now

GreenPB66
7 posts Member
edited December 5
Today we've experienced a enenormous glitch that allows users to gain mass amounts of exp and credits, if we have video proof/full evidence of the glitches it's not my job to be the executioner but maxing out units without anytime wasted I'd suggest a full reset on stats

Replies

• It's not the officer, it's a spawning glitch
    "DEW IT."
    p1jlhhgtai3b.png
    "I am the Senate."
  • It's not the officer, it's a spawning glitch

Yeah I just figured out right now, been messing up their fun constantly now knowing it's not officer
  • Its total ****. People are using this glitch and not playing the game. They gain illicit points and can level up with ease while the majority of us have worked hard to upgrade our classes and heroes/villains. Again, while they are doing the xp point hack they are usually in back messing around and not working on objective, getting kills or contributing to the game. This has ruined the gameplay and the inegrity of the game.
  • GreenPB66 wrote: »
    Today we've experienced a enenormous glitch that allows users to gain mass amounts of exp and credits, if we have video proof/full evidence of the glitches it's not my job to be the executioner but maxing out units without anytime wasted I'd suggest a full reset on stats

gjn0j4yo6sgp.gif
  • Theres a way to interfere with the glitch, you just have to hold the vehicle first to stop them. Or kill the player glitching.
  • I think the purple cards should just be unlocked for everyone. How else can this game be balanced out with the cheating.
  • There is no cheating, except on PC. You have till the 12th. Arthritis.