criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Your Galactic Assault Rotation

Prev134
F8RGE
312 posts EA Community Manager
If you could have a Galactic Assault rotation of 4-5 planets, what would it be?

We'll look at adding some of these 'player made' rotations into the game at certain times.

So, what would yours be?

Replies

• Geonosis, tatooine, jakku.
  • 4 or 5 aren't enought:

Tattoine
    Naboo
    Crait
    Kamino
    Kashyyyk
    Geonosis
    ddw3rc11mp2j.jpg
  • Geonosis
    Crait
    Naboo
    Death star
    Yavin
  • DarthJ
    5178 posts Member
    Death Star II
    Mos Eisley
    Geonosis
    Yavin IV
    Theed
    41st Forum Fury Battalion Founder PSN: ibrajoker59
  • Hoth

Tatooine

Geonosis

Kamino

Theed
    ''The difference between a fall and a sacrifice is sometimes difficult, but I feel he understood that difference, more than anyone knew. The galaxy would have fallen if he had not gone to war. Perhaps he became the Dark Lord out of necessity to prevent a greater evil''
    9qkoakxcje0l.gif

• Hoth

Endor

Tatooine

Starkiller

Deathstar II

Takodana

Theed

It's 7, but this would be my optimal playlist. Haven't played enough Geonosis to add it too, but it's close behind at #8.
  • Hoth, Tatooine, Endor, Kashyyk, Crait/Starkiller Base.
    Heart of darkness beateth, Ultima
    Iron enigma treateth, Ultima
    Shielding light retreateth, Ultima
    Hydaelyn defeated. Ah, Ultima

The fact is that if you're running it's because you suck, and the game shouldn't pander to players who suck.

22kciqve3jgt.gif
  • Geonosis
    Kashyyyk
    Crait
    Hoth
    Endor
  • Favourites:
    Tatooine
    Naboo
    Kashyyyk
    Crait
    Hoth

Then Death Star II, Starkiller and Endor.
  • Yavin
    Naboo
    Starkiller
    Kamino
    Geonosis
  • Hoth
    Geonosis
    Yavin 4
    Kamino
    Naboo
  • Death Star II
    Tatooine
    Yavin IV
    Hoth
    Scarif

In that order. Five different environments. Best era. A great way to finally release Scarif.
    "DEW IT."
    p1jlhhgtai3b.png
    "I am the Senate."
  • Theed, Geonosis, Crait, Endor, Death star II
  • Foxhound2893
    14 posts Member
    edited December 5
    Starkiller, Jaku, Deathstar II, Hoth, Tatooine. For the most part, these are maps without death hallways. Naboo and Kamino are totally ruined by choke points.
  • Deathstar II
    Starkiller
    Crait
    Geonosis
    Tatooine
  • Death Star
    Endor
    Yavin 4
    Kamino
    Kashyyk
  • Wait! Doesn't "matchmaking" throw you around every 2 matches anyway? What's the point of this question? Or are you telling us you'll make matchmaking an OPTION soon???
  • My favorites, in no particular order:

Crait / Starkiller Base / Death Star II / Kamino / Theed

While I appreciate the dev team taking time to get community feedback, individual opinions matter less than the community as a whole. Best way to address that would be to have map voting at the end of each (attack and defense rotation) map.
  • I'm usually unhappy seeing: Takodonna, Starkiller, Jakku. I find it interesting that Crait was the only visually interesting thing in either TFA or TLJ and it is the only map from those films I like. Starkiller just makes me angry. Not for any thing game wise really. Just the entire general premise of the thing. I still can't believe someone didn't stop the director from doing that.

I generally enjoy the Clone Wars maps and the OT maps. Really enjoy Night Mos Eisley and Night Theed. Those are just beautiful.

Genosis, Theed, Mos Eisley, DS II, Endor.

If you wanted to mix some SA in there: Yavin, Mos Eisley, Fondor, Ds II, Endor,

Or: Genosis, Kamino (SA), Kamino (GA), Theed/Naboo, Kashyyk, Ryloth
  • Geonosis, Naboo, Crait, Death Star II, Endor.
    jexdw69dwod3.png
  • Unfortunately I dislike Jakku quite a lot. Some of the maps are fantastic, but not Jakku so much. I've even started missing some of the 2015 maps.

I agree with having maps bunched together with the eras of the movies.
  • F8RGE
    312 posts EA Community Manager
    Some good feedback today on the Galactic Assault rotation. We've made a change and it's now the below. We'll be changing it up more frequently as we move forward. Keep the feedback coming.

Geonosis > Kamino > Death Star II > Crait
  • F8RGE wrote: »
    Some good feedback today on the Galactic Assault rotation. We've made a change and it's now the below. We'll be changing it up more frequently as we move forward. Keep the feedback coming.

Those are now the only maps on the rotation?
    jexdw69dwod3.png
  • If they are, nice! I will finally be able to play Crait more.

P.S: Please add Naboo.
    jexdw69dwod3.png
  • Geonosis

Naboo

Hoth

Endor

Tattooine

Wait what? Are those the only five maps in th GA rotation right now?

Geonosis, Yavin, Kashyyyk, Mos Eisley, Naboo.
  • Sullust
    Geonosis
    Hoth
    DSII
    Tatooine
  • 1. Will EORMM still be in effect? Won't that affect the "rotation" anyways, and will I still have a chance that I won't get to play my favorite map?
    2. Is this format considered "map selection"? Will I actually get to select/vote on the maps I play on? Or will the "rotation" just change every now and then?

Nice. Looking forward to more frequent change-ups to map rotations. I think it's a necessity since we have so many maps to choose from and I'm realistically never going to have the time to sit and play through them all. I suggest keeping Geonosis first in the rotation for a while.
  • Geonosis
    Theed
    Hoth
    Death Star II
    Tatooine
  • will it be a seperate playlist or the only GA rotation available during the event?

Geonisis
    Crait
    Death Star II
    Theed
  • EoR MM didn’t alter the playlist at all last weekend. With Geonosis remaining in first position, this will ensure that it’s played often. Now, if they change the other three maps - keeping one from each era - regularly, it sounds pretty good. Regulary for me means anywhere from every couple of days to no longer than a week. This may just be a good thing.
  • EoR MM didn’t alter the playlist at all last weekend. With Geonosis remaining in first position, this will ensure that it’s played often. Now, if they change the other three maps - keeping one from each era - regularly, it sounds pretty good. Regulary for me means anywhere from every couple of days to no longer than a week. This may just be a good thing.

Wrong...it absolutely affects the rotation. And besides they only had 5 maps available last weekend. And I guess matchmaking didn't put YOU on the same map 4 games in a row being on the light side every time?? Because me and others have reported that happening a lot.
  • Mooncircle
    455 posts Member
    edited December 5
    1. Geonosis
    2. Death Star
    3. Naboo
    4. Hoth
    5. Kamino

But honestly i want play all maps.
  • Geonosis
    Theed
    Kashyyyk
    Kamino
    Endor
  • Theed
    Geonosis
    Kamino
    Bespin
    Crait

But like especially Bespin, ive literally only played that map three times, and that was when it was first released.
  • Fr0st_bit3 wrote: »
    Theed
    Geonosis
    Kamino
    Bespin
    Crait

But like especially Bespin, ive literally only played that map three times, and that was when it was first released.

Bespin isn't in GA.
  • Naboo
    Endor
    Kamino
    Death Star 2
    Tatooine
  • Darth_Vapor3
    1993 posts Member
    edited December 5
    EoR MM didn’t alter the playlist at all last weekend. With Geonosis remaining in first position, this will ensure that it’s played often. Now, if they change the other three maps - keeping one from each era - regularly, it sounds pretty good. Regulary for me means anywhere from every couple of days to no longer than a week. This may just be a good thing.

Wrong...it absolutely affects the rotation. And besides they only had 5 maps available last weekend. And I guess matchmaking didn't put YOU on the same map 4 games in a row being on the light side every time?? Because me and others have reported that happening a lot.

Hey man, I wasn’t questioning you nor others. Notice I didn’t quote anyone? For me(Xbox) the CW playlist was clockwork. Both sides, then on to the next map in the rotation. I’m sorry you had a bad experience.

The suggested rotation is Geonosis, then one map from each era. A full map rotation means hardly no Geonosis at all, is all I’m saying. Sure, Geonosis only, era/map selection, etc. sounds better, but there’s not even a hint that that’s on the table. I’d rather have Geonosis with three maps from each era that rotate regularly than the full list where you’d be lucky to get Geonosis once a week. MM hasn’t really been an issue for me. I understand for others it’s been different.
  • KEPLER212B
    1 posts Member
    edited December 5
    Geonosis
    Kamino
    Theed
    Kashyyk
    Tatooine
    Wherever there are clones and droids. Clone wars are the best
  • This will be in addition to the full rotation being available, correct? That's how I read the original post, but you never know around here.