criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Your Galactic Assault Rotation

Replies

• S_Markt wrote: »
    F8RGE wrote: »
    If you could have a Galactic Assault rotation of 4-5 planets, what would it be?

We'll look at adding some of these 'player made' rotations into the game at certain times.

So, what would yours be?

are you kidding me? instead of wasting time for this, give us a map selection so we can start with the map we want and not with kashykkkkk for the 10000st-time.
    do you know why companies talk about customer orientation? its because the customer is the one, who pays your salary.

So it is not only me complaining about always starting off on Kashyyyk which is nerve wrecking. I do not recall i think you need to push 5 or 6 times start & cancel to have a different map.

And anyways then it is not working... as EOR MM does put you in half matches, and from my perspective this should only happen if you push the matchmake button - for the ppl who does not like the current lobby or cannot wait...
    i liked the voting system from Battlefield1 at least the players had option to chose what plays next !

Its getting worse and worse, more restrictions, more obstacles, less options, less possibilities, more "We know better" approach from DICE.
    I do not mind if you are introducing something new or even want to use us as Testers, i do mind when you are taking something away, some possibilities, options and forcing us to see it your way.

Instead of having 4-5 planets in rotation, i would rather have a voting option after Match to chose next planet.
    having less is just silly, even for a weekend or short time.
    EOR MM was also only for the "Test weekend" and it is still in !
  • 1. Naboo

2. Kamino

3. Hoth

4. Endor

5. Starkiller Base
    Check out my skin idea for Palpatine:
    https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/117692/the-forgotten-skin-emperor-palpatine

❝ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ɪꜱ ɴᴏᴛ ʟᴏꜱᴛ ᴛᴏᴅᴀʏ. ɪᴛ ɪꜱ ꜰᴏᴜɴᴅ. ❞

#LeiaOrgana
    4z1aaxrauk54.gif

• Mos Eisley
    Death Star II
    Kashyyyk
    Endor
    Theed
  • Just put more GEO in there....problem solved.
  • I . Geonosis
    II . Naboo
    III . Kamino
    IV . Tatooine
    V . Yavin 4

I would have put Takodana in place V, but the phase 3 of Takodana is very hard to who is defending(Resistance), because when the first order catch the control point, is impossible to the Resistance catch it again(90% of times when this happen, the match finish with DEFEAT to resistance). consequently the final of takodana's match happen very fast. but if wouldn't have ONLY ONE control point, but if Takodana's phase 3 would have THREE control points in the final instead only one, the teams(Resistance and first order) would be more dispersed and the match would be larger as in the first phase in Yavin 4 that have 3 control points(three TurboLasers to capture or protect) and consequently more time and "fun" to win or be defeated.

• Geonosis
    Crait
    Naboo
    Death Star
    Hoth
  • Well, to me the only real solution is to make a rotation for each era: Clone Wars, Galactic Civil War and First Order vs Resistance.

In any case having an influence over rotations > having to quit certain maps all the time (Jakku, Starkiller...)
  • Tatooine, Crait, Yavin, Deathstar II, Endor
  • Would love to have Crait, Geonosis, Kashyyyk, and Hoth.
    itt96uodu82s.gif
    Give me an Old Luke skin, and we will be best friends. He is the only one I plan on buying with real $. :-)
    Poe/Hux Concept Ideas: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/117608/poe-dameron-armitage-hux-concept-ideas/p1?new=1
  • Rugbymaster1
    1011 posts Member
    edited December 6
    Kassykk, Death Star, naboo, endor, star killer base.and geonosis. And kamino.

Anything but Jakku and takodana.

Honestly I think for the most part the bf15 maps were much much better.
  • Decisions Decisions Decisions..

After much deliberation.. this is my Final Answer :D

1. Scarif

2. Coruscant

3. Jedha

4. Utapau

5. Sullust

same...
    Ace speeder pilot.
    http://bit.ly/2smYu2B playa from day 1 when shift was real
  • F8RGE wrote: »
    If you could have a Galactic Assault rotation of 4-5 planets, what would it be?

We'll look at adding some of these 'player made' rotations into the game at certain times.

So, what would yours be?

Naboo, Hoth, Geonosis, Yavin 4, Crait.
  • Death Star II, Geonosis, Yavin IV, Tatooine, maybe Naboo and Starkiller.
    Battlefront II has a 45.8% chance of success.
    sfg04pfx1l31.gif
  • 1-Geonosis

2-Kamino

3-Naboo

4-Crait

5-Endor

• If we can have an historical order playslist that would be awesome too! :smiley:
  • Royal_Redness
    214 posts Member
    edited December 7
    AT-ST Slaughterhouse Rotation

Crait
    Tatooine
    Endor
    Yavin
    Hoth
  • Hero Shine Rotation

Kashyyyk
    Naboo
    Endor
    Tatooine
    Kamino
  • 1. Scarif
    2. Hoth
    3. Geonosis
    4. Kamino
    5. Jakku
    6. Starkiller Base
  • The_Sith_Apprentice
    874 posts Member
    edited December 8
    I like the idea of taking themed or era playlists and having them as options to select. You would click Galactic Assault, and that would give you a choice of 5 playlists. And the 6th slot could be a newest maps playlist, which would allow you to play a new map as much as you want.

1. Walker Assault Playlist (Geonosis, Naboo, Kashyyyk, Hoth, Endor, Crait)
    2. Infantry Assault Playlist (Kamino, Mos Eisley, Yavin IV, Death Star 2, Takodana, Jakku, Starkiller Base)
    3. Prequel Trilogy Playlist (Naboo, Kamino, Geonosis, Kashyyyk)
    4. Original Trilogy Playlist (Mos Eisley, Yavin IV, Hoth, Endor, Death Star 2)
    5. Sequel Trilogy Playlist (Jakku, Takodana, Starkiller Base, Crait)
    6. New Maps Playlist (Crait, Geonosis)
    Add more Extraction and Hunt maps please!

What the ROADMAP should look like for 2019:
    “Season” 4: Rogue One
    “Season” 5: Clone Wars Revival
    “Season” 6: Episode IX
  • 1. Crait

2. Death Star II

3. Geonosis

4. Kamino

5. Tatooine
  • The_Sith_Apprentice
    874 posts Member
    edited December 8
    I like the idea of taking themed or era playlists and having them as options to select. You would click Galactic Assault, and that would give you a choice of 5 playlists. And the 6th slot could be a newest maps playlist, which would allow you to play a new map as much as you want.

1. Walker Assault Playlist (Geonosis, Naboo, Kashyyyk, Hoth, Endor, Crait)
    2. Infantry Assault Playlist (Kamino, Mos Eisley, Yavin IV, Death Star 2, Takodana, Jakku, Starkiller Base)
    3. Prequel Trilogy Playlist (Naboo, Kamino, Geonosis, Kashyyyk)
    4. Original Trilogy Playlist (Mos Eisley, Yavin IV, Hoth, Endor, Death Star 2)
    5. Sequel Trilogy Playlist (Jakku, Takodana, Starkiller Base, Crait)
    6. New Maps Playlist (Crait, Geonosis)

Or, at the bare minimum, we could just have the trilogy playlists and the new maps playlist. And if, for example, you want to play on Crait but not the other sequel trilogy maps, you could play through the “new maps” playlist.

• Won't happen...deal with it.

You've got a great sense of humor. A lot of your posts make me chuckle. Funny stuff.

You've got a great sense of humor. A lot of your posts make me chuckle. Funny stuff.

Appreciate that. The source material deserves the credit though.

Sadly, this is likely.

• Naboo
    Endor
    Crait
    Kashyyyk
    Hoth
    moenr1cb9t4w.jpg
  • SVEJ
    932 posts Member
    Can you make Extraction, Strike and Blast the same playlist and then add Geonosis as it's own playlist. I mean it's the BEST map in the game. please
  • Anoh
    8378 posts Member
    A Geonosis only tile on the menu should be around for at least a month or two
    Editor/Cinematographer - Anoh is pronounced: AhNo.
  • If we can have an historical order playslist that would be awesome too! :smiley:
    If we can have an historical order playslist that would be awesome too! :smiley:

Plus 1
  • masontcarr wrote: »
    1. Scarif
    2. Hoth
    3. Geonosis
    4. Kamino
    5. Jakku
    6. Starkiller Base

Scarif? I don’t see that map, do you mean Yavin 4?
  • 1.) Yavin 4
    2.) Genosis
    3.) Kamino
    4.) Naboo
    5.) Crait
  • Anoh wrote: »

Yes genosis all December long playlist
  • 1. Endor

2. Geonosis

3. Hoth

4. Tatooine

5. Naboo
    It is such a quiet thing, to fall. But far more terrible is to admit it.
    ―Kreia
  • 1. Endor

2. Geonosis

3. Hoth

4. Tatooine

5. Naboo

Why Hoth?

I just don't get it. Geonosis isn't THAT great. Even the best map can get old after a few hours.
    moenr1cb9t4w.jpg

I just don't get it. Geonosis isn't THAT great. Even the best map can get old after a few hours.

It’s a vastly unique experience from the other maps, it’s vehicle base like how a battlefront 2 map should be which is why me and others enjoy it so much. Also so much to explore and love playing as vehicles on that map.
  • F8RGE wrote: »
    Some good feedback today on the Galactic Assault rotation. We've made a change and it's now the below. We'll be changing it up more frequently as we move forward. Keep the feedback coming.

Geonosis > Kamino > Death Star II > Crait

How about No map rotation and give us the ability to select which maps to play on?
  • Geonosis
    Naboo
    Yavin IV
    Crait
    Kashyyyk
  • Cant believe these guys, just tell us the truth matchmaking does not work so you now forcing us to have limited content, stop the lie and give us the truth
  • just have a separate tab that links each era into a category and the regular ga...done. i dont get why dice will show us something they can do like combining the blast and strike menus only to take it away after a weekend!? dont they understand that the more options we have as players the better? this should be a no brainer, separate era tabs and maybe even server browser would solve some issue with map rotation.
  • Please, just stop doing them all together! Every time you do this the ingame chat lights up with sulfuric acid. No one likes this. And why should we? How is reducing the number of playable maps a good thing? Personally, when these map rotations take place, the time I spend with the game is greatly reduced.
  • Sam3S
    11 posts Member
    I changed my mind. Keep cutting the playable maps in half! We love it!
    Post edited by Sam3S at
  • Mos Eisley
    Yavin 4
    Endror
    Mos Eisley
    Mos Eisley
  • Are we getting geonosis back tomorrow, did it go anywhere, and when can we get a.non battlefront star wars game?