criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Thrust Surge's Hitbox and Auto Tracking Are Crazy

MyLittleGreenFriend
2240 posts Member
edited December 5
I'm getting hit by Thrust Surge when i'm behind pillars, when I jumped 10 feet above Grievous... Thrust Surge would track you and hit you from the other side of the galaxy.
jexdw69dwod3.png

Replies

• I'm getting hit by Thrust Surge when i'm behind pillars, when I jumped 10 feet above Grievous... Thrust Surge would track you and hit you from the other side of the galaxy.

He's a dude-seeking missile. It's great for stopping runners.
    ZI7BNkU.gif
    ^Maximum the Hormone - Alien^
    (Sort of an atypical/joke song, all their other songs are way better)

Gamertag: Billkwando
    Find me circling, and crashing, in Starfighter Assault.
  • The hit consisitency is still awful, when it works its amazing
  • I'm always terrified when Grievous flies like a gosh darn bird! Could you imagine how different the movies would be if Grievous just had Thrust Surge? A looooot of people would die...
    gctn47nz145u.png

I keep changing this for whatever reason but ehh...It can stay like this I suppose.
  • AuraStorm wrote: »
    The hit consisitency is still awful, when it works its amazing

It only misses when people dodge.
  • I run his Thrust Surge reach card. So much fun.
    PSN: BucksawBoushh
  • I like it. No longer will a,single jet trooper destroy me
  • I run his Thrust Surge reach card. So much fun.

Yeah I'm 100% behind leaving it exactly as it is. It can be dodged and it's super cool.
    ZI7BNkU.gif
    ^Maximum the Hormone - Alien^
    (Sort of an atypical/joke song, all their other songs are way better)

Gamertag: Billkwando
    Find me circling, and crashing, in Starfighter Assault.
  • Mine never works.
  • I'm starting to notice that most Grievous players don't cancel the claw rush after they hit someone in HvV. One strategy that I like to do is knock someone down with claw rush, bombard them with saber attacks and/or Unrelenting Advance, and if they try to run use thrust surge to finish them.
    gctn47nz145u.png

I keep changing this for whatever reason but ehh...It can stay like this I suppose.
  • His thrust surge wraps around corners and leaps way into the air and still hits the target. That's a bit much, especially when you have to be super accurate with Obi-Wan's push, that has a longer activation time.
    I'm starting to notice that most Grievous players don't cancel the claw rush after they hit someone in HvV. One strategy that I like to do is knock someone down with claw rush, bombard them with saber attacks and/or Unrelenting Advance, and if they try to run use thrust surge to finish them.

Canceling claw rush doesn't always work, it's another bug.