criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Easy customization for clones

I've put this thread up before but got complete **** for it
I say you should be able to take have helmet less clones and then different hair and facial hair for clones. So much customization.
I know the first game had a weird thing with helmet less stormtroopers but that's because no one knows what's behind the stormtrooper helmet.
Everyone knows what's behind the helmet of a clone. It's the same person!

Replies

  • Now, don't get me wrong, I'd love to be able to change the look of my Clones face, but the only way I see it possibly happening in this game is with the Officer only, but I think that is unlikely. What the customisation should be is armour attachments, however before this can happen, the current visuals of the classes must change:
    Assault - Looks like it does currently
    Heavy - Looks like Assault but with backpack
    Officer - Looks like Assault but with pauldron
    Specialist - Looks like Assault but with Kama
    After this change has happened, the customisation can now be:
    - Different helmets
    - Bandoliers
    - Reinforced shoulders
    - Ammo packs
    - Pistol Holsters
    - Different Pauldrons (for Officer)
    442nd And 332nd are the BEST
  • No helmetless stormtrooper!
    :-)
  • Now, don't get me wrong, I'd love to be able to change the look of my Clones face, but the only way I see it possibly happening in this game is with the Officer only, but I think that is unlikely. What the customisation should be is armour attachments, however before this can happen, the current visuals of the classes must change:
    Assault - Looks like it does currently
    Heavy - Looks like Assault but with backpack
    Officer - Looks like Assault but with pauldron
    Specialist - Looks like Assault but with Kama
    After this change has happened, the customisation can now be:
    - Different helmets
    - Bandoliers
    - Reinforced shoulders
    - Ammo packs
    - Pistol Holsters
    - Different Pauldrons (for Officer)
    Agree with ALL of this. Great post. I like the idea of one item to distinguish each class -- get rid of the kama on the Heavy, give it to the Specialist. Get rid of the Specialist default macrobinoculars, give them to us as customization, up position as well as down. Get rid of the small pauldron on the Heavy, and the large pauldron on the Specialist, give them to the Officer.

    I'd be okay with Officers staying helmetless, but they need armor options at least. Maybe start with the current uniform and a white Medical Officer uniform you can buy, then at class level 20 you can buy an armored Medic with no helmet and the shoulder marking.

    And for sure, only Officers should have pauldrons, among the clones. Start with the small right-side pauldron that's currently default for the Heavy clones, take it away from the Heavy and give it to the Officer. Then later, Officer customization can be the big left-side pauldron taken from the Specialist, first in black, then in Legion color.

    Then if Officers remain helmetless, that opens up loads of customisation options for face and head tattoos, as well as various different haircuts. She look at the Clone Wars series, you'll see loads of different haircuts depending on each clones personality. Default could be the standard full head of short hair, then there's the short buzz cut, then the shaved head... and then weird ones like the three stripes that Gree wears, or a mohawk maybe, or a longer sort of shaggy haircut like that one clone had. Then different colors could be possible, like bleached blond, brick red like Gree's, dark blue, dark green, and so on.

    Assaults could have ARF Trooper helmets, ponchos, various straps and bandoliers.

    Heavies could have Reinforced cheek plate helmets, AT-RT Driver gear. Paratrooper helmets.

    Specialists could have Scout Helmets, SpecOps helmets, BARC helmets.

    Lots of options. It could be great...
  • I've put this thread up before but got complete **** for it
    I say you should be able to take have helmet less clones...

    giphy.gif
    ____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    My Concepts
    Clone Skin Changes | Clone Customisation & Menu | Empire Customisation & Menu
  • JackTHorn wrote: »
    Now, don't get me wrong, I'd love to be able to change the look of my Clones face, but the only way I see it possibly happening in this game is with the Officer only, but I think that is unlikely. What the customisation should be is armour attachments, however before this can happen, the current visuals of the classes must change:
    Assault - Looks like it does currently
    Heavy - Looks like Assault but with backpack
    Officer - Looks like Assault but with pauldron
    Specialist - Looks like Assault but with Kama
    After this change has happened, the customisation can now be:
    - Different helmets
    - Bandoliers
    - Reinforced shoulders
    - Ammo packs
    - Pistol Holsters
    - Different Pauldrons (for Officer)
    Agree with ALL of this. Great post. I like the idea of one item to distinguish each class -- get rid of the kama on the Heavy, give it to the Specialist. Get rid of the Specialist default macrobinoculars, give them to us as customization, up position as well as down. Get rid of the small pauldron on the Heavy, and the large pauldron on the Specialist, give them to the Officer.

    I'd be okay with Officers staying helmetless, but they need armor options at least. Maybe start with the current uniform and a white Medical Officer uniform you can buy, then at class level 20 you can buy an armored Medic with no helmet and the shoulder marking.

    And for sure, only Officers should have pauldrons, among the clones. Start with the small right-side pauldron that's currently default for the Heavy clones, take it away from the Heavy and give it to the Officer. Then later, Officer customization can be the big left-side pauldron taken from the Specialist, first in black, then in Legion color.

    Then if Officers remain helmetless, that opens up loads of customisation options for face and head tattoos, as well as various different haircuts. She look at the Clone Wars series, you'll see loads of different haircuts depending on each clones personality. Default could be the standard full head of short hair, then there's the short buzz cut, then the shaved head... and then weird ones like the three stripes that Gree wears, or a mohawk maybe, or a longer sort of shaggy haircut like that one clone had. Then different colors could be possible, like bleached blond, brick red like Gree's, dark blue, dark green, and so on.

    Assaults could have ARF Trooper helmets, ponchos, various straps and bandoliers.

    Heavies could have Reinforced cheek plate helmets, AT-RT Driver gear. Paratrooper helmets.

    Specialists could have Scout Helmets, SpecOps helmets, BARC helmets.

    Lots of options. It could be great...

    Thanks for the support. Whilst I'd love to have custom heads on an officer (the only class that should be able to not wear a helmet), I feel like DICE would be lazy and only add things that prominent clones have, like Rex's bleached shaved head, or Gree's double stripe, whilst I'd honestly prefer new and unique features, such as maybe a full beard or a single, short/long stripe, a chin spike, etc.
    Now with your suggestions around giving each class specific pieces or attachments, I'd prefer each item to be universal across the classes, this is the same for the alien heads for the Rebels and Resistance.
    442nd And 332nd are the BEST
  • I've put this thread up before but got complete **** for it
    I say you should be able to take have helmet less clones and then different hair and facial hair for clones. So much customization.
    I know the first game had a weird thing with helmet less stormtroopers but that's because no one knows what's behind the stormtrooper helmet.
    Everyone knows what's behind the helmet of a clone. It's the same person!

    No no no no no no.
    jexdw69dwod3.png
  • bfloo
    12458 posts Member
    No helmetless cloans or stormtroopers
    The Knights of Gareth are Eternal

    Pirate of the Knights of Gareth

    h846398gb27k.png


  • But why? Theres already helmetless clone officers
  • But why? Theres already helmetless clone officers

    They take their helmets off outside of battle, not during it. That's why.
    ____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    My Concepts
    Clone Skin Changes | Clone Customisation & Menu | Empire Customisation & Menu
  • xelono
    4 posts Member
    edited December 6
    I would settle for an armor for the officer with Kama (with a helmet and a skin without a helmet, I'd love it).

    clones3.png

    Also fix the skins of the 212th in phase 1, with that skin look Official.

    mqdefault.jpg
    Original-AOTC-Clone-Trooper-006.jpg

    It should be like that:

    d_16407.jpg

  • I thought this was already decided, no helmet-less troopers.
    Hi.
  • Alex64
    5065 posts Member
    Isn't a helmetless Clone in the game? It's the Officer and they are in Battle right?
    ひとりじゃないから仲間がいるから大丈夫!
  • Alex64 wrote: »
    Isn't a helmetless Clone in the game? It's the Officer and they are in Battle right?

    Technically not helmetless though, as they shouldn't be wearing helmets anyway. How stupid would it be for a uniformed naval officer to be walking around in his greys, and then casually wearing a normal helmet on his head?
    442nd And 332nd are the BEST
  • xelono wrote: »



    It should be like that:

    d_16407.jpg

    Actually, the 212th phase 1 skin is correct. I will happily stand corrected if you could provide a source outside of toys to prove that their phase 1 matches their phase 2 (Waxer and Boil don't count as their armour is unique to them at the time)
    442nd And 332nd are the BEST
  • Alex64
    5065 posts Member
    Alex64 wrote: »
    Isn't a helmetless Clone in the game? It's the Officer and they are in Battle right?

    Technically not helmetless though, as they shouldn't be wearing helmets anyway. How stupid would it be for a uniformed naval officer to be walking around in his greys, and then casually wearing a normal helmet on his head?

    There are helmetless clones in game, it's a fact! Something is wrong with this people.
    ひとりじゃないから仲間がいるから大丈夫!
  • Alex64 wrote: »
    Alex64 wrote: »
    Isn't a helmetless Clone in the game? It's the Officer and they are in Battle right?

    Technically not helmetless though, as they shouldn't be wearing helmets anyway. How stupid would it be for a uniformed naval officer to be walking around in his greys, and then casually wearing a normal helmet on his head?

    There are helmetless clones in game, it's a fact! Something is wrong with this people.

    What do you mean? Yes, the Officer isn't wearing a helmet, but that's because he shouldn't be anyway as he is in a Navy uniform. Apart from that, there are no helmetless clones in the game that are fighting
    442nd And 332nd are the BEST
  • Definition of a Helmetless Clone:
    A Clone Trooper who wears body armour but does not wear a helmet. Clone Naval Officers do not count as they wear no armour.
    ____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    My Concepts
    Clone Skin Changes | Clone Customisation & Menu | Empire Customisation & Menu
  • Alex64
    5065 posts Member
    Alex64 wrote: »
    Alex64 wrote: »
    Isn't a helmetless Clone in the game? It's the Officer and they are in Battle right?

    Technically not helmetless though, as they shouldn't be wearing helmets anyway. How stupid would it be for a uniformed naval officer to be walking around in his greys, and then casually wearing a normal helmet on his head?

    There are helmetless clones in game, it's a fact! Something is wrong with this people.

    What do you mean? Yes, the Officer isn't wearing a helmet, but that's because he shouldn't be anyway as he is in a Navy uniform. Apart from that, there are no helmetless clones in the game that are fighting
    Definition of a Helmetless Clone:
    A Clone Trooper who wears body armour but does not wear a helmet. Clone Naval Officers do not count as they wear no armour.

    tumblr_mh9jdoQczE1rfzj10o2_500.gif
    ひとりじゃないから仲間がいるから大丈夫!
  • Draxin wrote: »
    I thought this was already decided, no helmet-less troopers.

    jexdw69dwod3.png
  • No helmetless stormtrooper!
    :-)
    Good thing it’s we’re not talking about stormtroopers! The clone wars has several instances of clones in combat without helmets

  • No helmetless stormtrooper!
    :-)
    Good thing it’s we’re not talking about stormtroopers! The clone wars has several instances of clones in combat without helmets

    Prove it.
    ____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    My Concepts
    Clone Skin Changes | Clone Customisation & Menu | Empire Customisation & Menu
  • No helmetless stormtrooper!
    :-)
    Good thing it’s we’re not talking about stormtroopers! The clone wars has several instances of clones in combat without helmets

    Prove it.

    Go watch the series yourself. It ain’t my responsibility to go prove something to you on a game forum. And even if I did post a video you’d probably still find something wrong with it.
  • No helmetless stormtrooper!
    :-)
    Good thing it’s we’re not talking about stormtroopers! The clone wars has several instances of clones in combat without helmets

    Prove it.

    Go watch the series yourself. It ain’t my responsibility to go prove something to you on a game forum. And even if I did post a video you’d probably still find something wrong with it.

    I have seen it and I don't remember a single instance where clones had their helmets off during battle. Plenty outside of battle, but never during it.
    If you state something as fact I expect you to back it up with evidence. You say that clones had their helmets off during battle as though it is fact, I say prove it.
    ____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    My Concepts
    Clone Skin Changes | Clone Customisation & Menu | Empire Customisation & Menu
  • No helmetless stormtrooper!
    :-)
    Good thing it’s we’re not talking about stormtroopers! The clone wars has several instances of clones in combat without helmets

    zmvwtk92lhw1.gif
  • No helmetless stormtrooper!
    :-)
    Good thing it’s we’re not talking about stormtroopers! The clone wars has several instances of clones in combat without helmets

    Prove it.

    Go watch the series yourself. It ain’t my responsibility to go prove something to you on a game forum. And even if I did post a video you’d probably still find something wrong with it.

    I have seen it and I don't remember a single instance where clones had their helmets off during battle. Plenty outside of battle, but never during it.
    If you state something as fact I expect you to back it up with evidence. You say that clones had their helmets off during battle as though it is fact, I say prove it.

    I think I've seen episodes where they domt have their helmets on during a battle.
  • No helmetless stormtrooper!
    :-)
    Good thing it’s we’re not talking about stormtroopers! The clone wars has several instances of clones in combat without helmets

    Prove it.

    Go watch the series yourself. It ain’t my responsibility to go prove something to you on a game forum. And even if I did post a video you’d probably still find something wrong with it.

    I have seen it and I don't remember a single instance where clones had their helmets off during battle. Plenty outside of battle, but never during it.
    If you state something as fact I expect you to back it up with evidence. You say that clones had their helmets off during battle as though it is fact, I say prove it.
    No helmetless stormtrooper!
    :-)
    Good thing it’s we’re not talking about stormtroopers! The clone wars has several instances of clones in combat without helmets

    Prove it.

    Go watch the series yourself. It ain’t my responsibility to go prove something to you on a game forum. And even if I did post a video you’d probably still find something wrong with it.

    I have seen it and I don't remember a single instance where clones had their helmets off during battle. Plenty outside of battle, but never during it.
    If you state something as fact I expect you to back it up with evidence. You say that clones had their helmets off during battle as though it is fact, I say prove it.

    I think I've seen episodes where they domt have their helmets on during a battle.

    There’s been occasions where Clones have been caught off guard with their helmets off (Umbara), but very quickly put their helmets on. There are some other occasions where confrontation and fighting has occurred, but on a very small scale where clones aren’t wearing helmets (The Hidden Enemy).
    However, their has never been an occasion where clones have fought prolonged battles without helmets.
    442nd And 332nd are the BEST
  • No helmetless stormtrooper!
    :-)
    Good thing it’s we’re not talking about stormtroopers! The clone wars has several instances of clones in combat without helmets

    Prove it.

    Go watch the series yourself. It ain’t my responsibility to go prove something to you on a game forum. And even if I did post a video you’d probably still find something wrong with it.

    I have seen it and I don't remember a single instance where clones had their helmets off during battle. Plenty outside of battle, but never during it.
    If you state something as fact I expect you to back it up with evidence. You say that clones had their helmets off during battle as though it is fact, I say prove it.
    No helmetless stormtrooper!
    :-)
    Good thing it’s we’re not talking about stormtroopers! The clone wars has several instances of clones in combat without helmets

    Prove it.

    Go watch the series yourself. It ain’t my responsibility to go prove something to you on a game forum. And even if I did post a video you’d probably still find something wrong with it.

    I have seen it and I don't remember a single instance where clones had their helmets off during battle. Plenty outside of battle, but never during it.
    If you state something as fact I expect you to back it up with evidence. You say that clones had their helmets off during battle as though it is fact, I say prove it.

    I think I've seen episodes where they domt have their helmets on during a battle.

    There’s been occasions where Clones have been caught off guard with their helmets off (Umbara), but very quickly put their helmets on. There are some other occasions where confrontation and fighting has occurred, but on a very small scale where clones aren’t wearing helmets (The Hidden Enemy).
    However, their has never been an occasion where clones have fought prolonged battles without helmets.

    e1c45f7e4cc60d49e38bf98d5131a761.png
    ____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    My Concepts
    Clone Skin Changes | Clone Customisation & Menu | Empire Customisation & Menu
  • Man I wish they would fix the 41st.
    PSN: BucksawBoushh
  • w2s817cc64o5.png
    Man I wish they would fix the 41st.

Sign In or Register to comment.