criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

A Question About The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time & Master Quest

So, I was searching Amazon for this game (since the one in my cart was claimed before I got my chance to get it. Unfortunate, but such is the nature of the beast) and some listings mention that it only comes with one disc (regular OOT) but some sources say that one disc has both games on it (OOT and Master Quest).
So my question is; is this true, and if so, what's on Disc Two?
Hi, if you are reading this I would like to inform you that this is a placeholder sig
#JoinTheBuzz

Replies

• DCDT
    78 posts Member
    OOT and Master Quest are Disc two.
    Disc one was The Wind Waker, if you are talking about the Gamecube version. It is the most common disc based one, that is why I´m assuming that.
  • DCDT wrote: »
    Disc one was The Wind Waker, if you are talking about the Gamecube version. It is the most common disc based one, that is why I´m assuming that.

I think you're talking about the European(?) version, which had Wind Waker and the OOT pack, there was a different version that was just OOT and Master Quest, which was originally obtained via pre-ordering Wind Waker, which is the one I was talking about.
    Thanks for responding.
    Hi, if you are reading this I would like to inform you that this is a placeholder sig
    #JoinTheBuzz
  • Unwarycoin wrote: »
    DCDT wrote: »

I think you're talking about the European(?) version, which had Wind Waker and the OOT pack, there was a different version that was just OOT and Master Quest, which was originally obtained via pre-ordering Wind Waker, which is the one I was talking about.
    Thanks for responding!

I should have used an exclamation point (fixed in italics).
    #JoinTheBuzz