criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

phasma players

does anyone actually use the red (secondary) scope? just wondering cuz i haven't found too much use for it
PSN: computerson

Replies

• NomiSunstrider
    1361 posts Member
    edited December 6
    Rarely. I tend to use it less since you can't see your health while using it.
    ''The difference between a fall and a sacrifice is sometimes difficult, but I feel he understood that difference, more than anyone knew. The galaxy would have fallen if he had not gone to war. Perhaps he became the Dark Lord out of necessity to prevent a greater evil''
    9qkoakxcje0l.gif

• While I was leveling her I never used it. The first zoom is good enough if you want to "snipe". I'm talking mainly about HvV. I have never used her in GA.
  • Rarely. I tend to use it less since you can't see your health while using it.

word that's pretty much how i feel about it. i don't see any major advantages using it
  • It can be useful is GA but almost never in HvV.
    jexdw69dwod3.png
  • Sometimes
  • Ppong_Man12
    1271 posts Member
    edited December 6
    It’s sometimes a little hard to see with imo, not because of the extra magnification but the color.
  • It’s sometimes a little hard to see with imo, not because of the extra magnification but the color.

yes i agree with this. i've been toying around with phasma lately and just can't find much use for the second zoom. even if you're at distance, the spread on the gun is so poor it's hardly worth using an extended zoom. i see no reason for the red color change other than it looks sort of cool
  • yxsi65w87lyc.gif

Jk but I agree
  • Its dumb because you see the back of phasma's head
  • OcDoc
    449 posts Member
    I don’t use it. The gun spread is too high and I prefer to play close to the action.