criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Community Calendar: December

Prev13
F8RGE
308 posts EA Community Manager
General Kenobi Appearance
December 12th
Complete the Obi-Wan Kenobi Clone Wars look with this appearance featuring the modified Clone trooper armor the legendary Jedi master often wore into battle, as seen in the Star Wars: The Clone Wars animated series.

Battle Point Event: Heroes Unleashed
December 14th - 16th

Heroes are being unleashed in Galactic Assault once again. During this weekend event, heroes can be unlocked for 75% off their normal battle point cost, with up to 9 per side playing simultaneously.

Life Day Event
December 17th - 27th

The Life Day Event features 25% off heroes, vehicles, and reinforcements in Galactic Assault plus 50% increase in XP earned in all game modes. Front end theme will change every few days of the event, focusing on a different location and era, with a heavy, random rotation of featured heroes.

New Years Event: Power! Unlimited Power!
December 28th - January 1st

This new year brings a whole new meaning to the term "Unleashed." All bets are off in Galactic Assault with 9 heroes available per side playing simultaneously, 75% off Battle Points for heroes, vehicles and reinforcements, and no spawn timer.

jzaoo5ou7te2.png

Replies

• MyLittleGreenFriend
    2229 posts Member
    edited December 6
    Looks nice.
    jexdw69dwod3.png
  • IronSoldier
    2126 posts SWBF Senior Moderator
    Heroes Unleashed >:)
  • Lee1981
    931 posts Member
    edited December 6
    F8RGE wrote: »
    December 12th
    Complete the Obi-Wan Kenobi Clone Wars look with this appearance featuring the modified Clone trooper armor the legendary Jedi master often wore into battle, as seen in the Star Wars: The Clone Wars animated series.

December 14th - 16th

Heroes are being unleashed in Galactic Assault once again. During this weekend event, heroes can be unlocked for 75% off their normal battle point cost, with up to 9 per side playing simultaneously.

Life Day Event
    December 17th - 27th

The Life Day Event features 25% off heroes, vehicles, and reinforcements in Galactic Assault plus 50% increase in XP earned in all game modes. Front end theme will change every few days of the event, focusing on a different location and era, with a heavy, random rotation of featured heroes.

This new year brings a whole new meaning to the term "Unleashed." All bets are off in Galactic Assault with 9 heroes available per side playing simultaneously, 75% off Battle Points for heroes, vehicles and reinforcements, and no spawn timer.

jzaoo5ou7te2.png

@Rivershark56
    @AbyssWatch3r

Sounds good to me
  • Looks good - especially the Unlimited power event. Will be absolute carnage! >:)
  • Thankfully I still have stuff to do in Destiny 2 this month
    #infantrylivesmatter
  • YEEESSSSS!!!!
  • Community Calendar: December.

Looks good!
  • That’s the coolest community calendar that I’ve seen so far, thank you!
  • Lee1981 wrote: »
    December 12th

December 14th - 16th

Life Day Event
    December 17th - 27th

jzaoo5ou7te2.png

@Rivershark56
    @AbyssWatch3r

Sounds good to me

My father in law has an Xbox in Florida. The last time I was there I downloaded BF2 his system. Ended up only playing late night to get some family time in during the day. Problem was my playing was a little too loud for for them and their dogs to be able to sleep. Looks like I'll be there again during the New Years Event (which looks completely insane). These are quite conflicting priorities. What are your thoughts on asking my father in law and his wife to get a hotel for those nights? You know, for their sake! I'm really just trying to think of a reasonable solution that will work out for everyone.
  • I think my post about removing the song and dance of having to play as a trooper and we all just start as enforcers/aerials and hero’s is as relevant as ever
    #infantrylivesmatter
  • rollind24 wrote: »
    I think my post about removing the song and dance of having to play as a trooper and we all just start as enforcers/aerials and hero’s is as relevant as ever

Stop trying to remove content!
  • Scout1998 wrote: »
    Disappointing, i hate heroes unleashed.

It should be a separate mode. Then you aren't tortured and I'm not teased.
  • rollind24 wrote: »
    I think my post about removing the song and dance of having to play as a trooper and we all just start as enforcers/aerials and hero’s is as relevant as ever

Stop trying to remove content!

h703t8sunrkk.gif
    #infantrylivesmatter
  • Looking forward to the Obi Armour. I like that look. Although it means I might not be able to afford Hawaiian Lando.
  • The PUP event looks insane. Life Day event is creative and rewarding. Essentially two Heroes Unleashed events this month. Good looking out dev team, I appreciate it! Now, if you can do something about EORMM, I would appreciate it even more!
    December 12th

December 14th - 16th

Life Day Event
    December 17th - 27th

jzaoo5ou7te2.png

@Rivershark56
    @AbyssWatch3r

Sounds good to me

My father in law has an Xbox in Florida. The last time I was there I downloaded BF2 his system. Ended up only playing late night to get some family time in during the day. Problem was my playing was a little too loud for for them and their dogs to be able to sleep. Looks like I'll be there again during the New Years Event (which looks completely insane). These are quite conflicting priorities. What are your thoughts on asking my father in law and his wife to get a hotel for those nights? You know, for their sake! I'm really just trying to think of a reasonable solution that will work out for everyone.
    It will be very selfish of them indeed to deny you any HU time
  • westgreateight8
    292 posts Member
    edited December 6
    wow...
    YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!CHRISTMAS HERE WE COME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Sorry for my English, but we need a '' hero vs villain '' with all the characters, not only 4!
    Lee1981 wrote: »
    December 12th

December 14th - 16th

Life Day Event
    December 17th - 27th

jzaoo5ou7te2.png

@Rivershark56
    @AbyssWatch3r

Sounds good to me

It will be very selfish of them indeed to deny you any HU time

That's what I'm thinking! This is really in the benefit of the whole family.
  • Sounds really cool, can't wait! Looks like preparing for exams will have to be postponed.
    December 12th

December 14th - 16th

Life Day Event
    December 17th - 27th

jzaoo5ou7te2.png

@Rivershark56
    @AbyssWatch3r

Sounds good to me

Headphones?
  • why do you think adding MORE heroes per side and easier access to them is a good idea? MORE hero spam ruining the Battlefront experience?

can we get a competent dev team?
  • AzorAhai wrote: »
    December 12th

December 14th - 16th

Life Day Event
    December 17th - 27th

jzaoo5ou7te2.png

@Rivershark56
    @AbyssWatch3r

Sounds good to me

Headphones?

I actually muted the TV. Apparently mashing the buttons disrupted their sleep. I'm very passionate about my gaming!
    December 12th

December 14th - 16th

Life Day Event
    December 17th - 27th

jzaoo5ou7te2.png

@Rivershark56
    @AbyssWatch3r

Sounds good to me

Headphones?

I actually muted the TV. Apparently mashing the buttons disrupted their sleep. I'm very passionate about my gaming!

I sensed that might be the case, but offered the most direct solution I could. Uhm...dang. Give them a hotel room/small vacation as a Lifeday present?
    AzorAhai wrote: »
    December 12th

December 14th - 16th

Life Day Event
    December 17th - 27th

jzaoo5ou7te2.png

@Rivershark56
    @AbyssWatch3r

Sounds good to me

Headphones?

I sensed that might be the case, but offered the most direct solution I could. Uhm...dang. Give them a hotel room/small vacation as a Lifeday present?

Yeah man. Heroes Unleashed will be there their worst nightmare while I'm there.

Well i’m glad i have other games to play.
    Scout1998 wrote: »

Good for you. Instead of playing other games I'm not truly interested in, I bake cookies. I'll give you one from my next batch.

😘

Good for you. Instead of playing other games I'm not truly interested in, I bake cookies. I'll give you one from my next batch.

😘

No thanks, you can keep your cookies. Im just fine.

😘

Your loss.
  • I’ll have a 🍪!

😘

Your loss.

Sure.
  • Heroes Unleashed, Great. Why isn't this it's own mode though? Cmon! Also can we please get like way more skins? Waiting on the Old version of all the characters, Hooded maul, white cape grievous, Bespin luke. ect.
  • Heroes Unleashed is ****. I know not everyone thinks so, but it sucks to have it forced on you so often.
  • I’ll have a 🍪!

Nom nom nom
  • hope there's an arcade update in the last patch of the year.

or no merry christmas.
    Proud EX-Member of MordorHQ (RIP) A.K.A EA UK Forums (RIP)
  • FabioBastos
    384 posts Member
    edited December 6
    Noice!

Devs,
    When will an official image of General Kenobi appearance be released?

😘

Your loss.

Sure.

Hey man. I don't know whether I blew smoke up your keister in the past or not, but I truly don't remember. Either way, my cookies are top grade and you're truly missing out. Dare I say I have Martha Stewart grade cookies?
  • Hey dev team, i have a question, you will be add the starfighters of obi wan and anakin in the future for the space battles? :smile:
  • So basically, we lose GA from December 14 to January 1.

So basically, GA is trash from December 14 to January 1. Will be the closest thing to Fortnite this game could get. Good thing I'll be avoiding it.
    "DEW IT."
    p1jlhhgtai3b.png
    "I am the Senate."
  • Awww man I always miss out on these events, my xbox live gold expires the weekend of the first event. Might not be able to renew it unless xbox is offering gold membership for a dollar (which probably not) blah lol.
  • If your adding general Kenobi skin can you add a Darth Maul skin soon he has crimson dawn or dessert attack or leader of mandalore
  • q8hqj4co5l73.jpeg
    Please
  • um...is the thread saying it was made by totalfps and is closed for anybody else?
  • e0en2xqm6jmb.jpeg
    This ones good