criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Community Calendar: December

Replies

• So basically, we lose GA from December 14 to January 1.

So basically, GA is trash from December 14 to January 1. Will be the closest thing to Fortnite this game could get. Good thing I'll be avoiding it.

But the last event from December 28th to January 1st was named after you, @UNLIMITED_P0WER! You should be honored in partaking it, not avoiding it. :anguished:
    Just kidding ;)

So basically, GA is trash from December 14 to January 1. Will be the closest thing to Fortnite this game could get. Good thing I'll be avoiding it.

But the last event from December 28th to January 1st was named after you, @UNLIMITED_P0WER! You should be honored in partaking it, not avoiding it. :anguished:
    Just kidding ;)

200w.gif?****=19f5b51a5c09a918676a6c4f49bfe9f3
    "DEW IT."
    p1jlhhgtai3b.png
    "I am the Senate."
  • 8d9s58csbn0c.png
    p5j0ma3x6cv4.png
    And these
  • CornellAKABCM
    183 posts Member
    edited December 6
    Life Day Event
    December 17th - 27th
    The Life Day Event features 25% off heroes, vehicles, and reinforcements in Galactic Assault plus 50% increase in XP earned in all game modes. Front end theme will change every few days of the event, focusing on a different location and era, with a heavy, random rotation of featured heroes.

Awesome! A semi-XP Event that actually goes longer than just a single weekend! :)
  • This will be great!
    Power! Unlimited Power!
    Hi, if you are reading this I would like to inform you that this is a placeholder sig
    #JoinTheBuzz
  • Sounds good. By the way is there a date when the roadmap will be updated for 2019?
  • Sweet, the heros unleashed nonsense occurs while I'm on vacation!
  • Life Day isn't cancelled anymore :)
  • Awesome so stoked!
  • January event will be cool I think
  • Looking forward to Life Week! The 150% XP will be nice! Also looking forward to Unlimited Power Event since I am completely booked the first Heroes Unleashed Event earlier in the month!
    Add more Extraction and Hunt maps please!

What the ROADMAP should look like for 2019:
    “Season” 4: Rogue One
    “Season” 5: Clone Wars Revival
    “Season” 6: Episode IX
  • I like it I just wish it was accompanied by some content. At least a map port.
  • Well thanks this ruin Christmas. Thank God for classic swbf 1 and 2 on Xbox one x.

And rdr2
    And ps4 Spiderman and god of war.

And the old star wars games worth playing.

It's like you don't even try to make this game fun for everyone. Stop with these silly events. Just give a double credit weekend or one free star card unlock or upgrade but to change the main part of the game is just silly. That's half of your player base. Just plain silly.
  • New Year's Event in a nutshell
    200.gif
    Battlefront II has a 45.8% chance of success.
    sfg04pfx1l31.gif
  • KlownShueS wrote: »
    That's half of your player base. Just plain silly.
    How have you worked that out then

Based on the poll most people were loving HU
  • Extraction maps B)
  • No Ben Kenobi appearance and no Luke skins?

Fans have been asking for it since the first game. :blush:
  • What about this one?
    4oundglmovxx.jpg
  • Or this one?
    brssgm61j20j.jpg
  • ?????
    bmlroj6st25r.jpg
  • When did you add new weapons for all classes ? There so much missing weapons !!!
    :'( :'( :'( :'(
  • rollind24
    4696 posts Member
    edited December 7
    Lee1981 wrote: »
    KlownShueS wrote: »
    That's half of your player base. Just plain silly.
    How have you worked that out then

Based on the poll most people were loving HU

Most of 250 something people? I know a lot of people that expected trooper play in a Battlefront game simply just moved on already.
    #infantrylivesmatter
  • Subtext is 'we are trying to distract from the bugs that will remain over this important entertainment period'

If they offered a vanilla 2 or 0 heroes GA at the same time the 'Heroes GA' might be a little empty?

Happy Holidays Lagging with all those heroes in one place ....
  • Lee1981 wrote: »
    F8RGE wrote: »
    General Kenobi Appearance
    December 12th
    Complete the Obi-Wan Kenobi Clone Wars look with this appearance featuring the modified Clone trooper armor the legendary Jedi master often wore into battle, as seen in the Star Wars: The Clone Wars animated series.

Battle Point Event: Heroes Unleashed
    December 14th - 16th

Heroes are being unleashed in Galactic Assault once again. During this weekend event, heroes can be unlocked for 75% off their normal battle point cost, with up to 9 per side playing simultaneously.

Life Day Event
    December 17th - 27th

The Life Day Event features 25% off heroes, vehicles, and reinforcements in Galactic Assault plus 50% increase in XP earned in all game modes. Front end theme will change every few days of the event, focusing on a different location and era, with a heavy, random rotation of featured heroes.

New Years Event: Power! Unlimited Power!
    December 28th - January 1st

This new year brings a whole new meaning to the term "Unleashed." All bets are off in Galactic Assault with 9 heroes available per side playing simultaneously, 75% off Battle Points for heroes, vehicles and reinforcements, and no spawn timer.

jzaoo5ou7te2.png

@Rivershark56
    @AbyssWatch3r

Sounds good to me

My father in law has an Xbox in Florida. The last time I was there I downloaded BF2 his system. Ended up only playing late night to get some family time in during the day. Problem was my playing was a little too loud for for them and their dogs to be able to sleep. Looks like I'll be there again during the New Years Event (which looks completely insane). These are quite conflicting priorities. What are your thoughts on asking my father in law and his wife to get a hotel for those nights? You know, for their sake! I'm really just trying to think of a reasonable solution that will work out for everyone.

It will reduce costs for whole family if you borrow XBox and move to the hotel for that weekend, you only need smaller single bed room. Everybody will be happy.
  • Heroes Unleashed......

oh9tigo3yh94.gif
  • 📌 République vs Séparatistes

- General Grievous
    - Dark Maul
    - Empereur Palpatine
    - Bossk

- Obi-Wan Kenobi
    - Yoda
    - Chewbacca

📌 Empire vs Résistance

- Dark Vador
    - Empereur Palpatine
    - Boba Fett
    - Bossk
    - Iden Versio

- Yoda
    - Chewbacca
    - Han Solo
    - Lando Calrissian
    - Leia Organa
    - Luke Skywalker
    - Obi-Wan Kenobi

📌 Premier Ordre vs Résistance

- Kylo Ren
    - Capitaine Phasma

- Chewbacca
    - Han Solo
    - Leia Organa
    - Luke Skywalker
    - Rey
    - Finn

Mod : Assaut Galactique

2 Max Hero by Faction in game 😍

Just kidding ;)

200w.gif?****=19f5b51a5c09a918676a6c4f49bfe9f3

2ck5wvylkxpi.gif
    what really happened
  • qgbqatv6aez0.jpg
    Much appreciated... every bit ... a ton of fun on the way
    ^^^And, yes Geonosis can look like this picture^^^
  • I HATE this heroes unleashed event! It broke GA COMPLETELY. Give us the possibility to CHOICE. Basically i can't play the game. It is ABSURD. @F8RGE
    The main mode can't be destroyed like this, you want continue with this events? OK but just give us the possibility to CHOICE if play it or not.
  • Heroes Unleashed >:)

Several players don't like heroes unleashed. It broke GA COMPLETELY. They should give as the possibility to CHOICE if play it or not. @IronSoldier
  • When is the bug with hero Star Fighters going to be fixed that doesn’t allow you to get all of the cards upgraded to the highest level after you’ve reached rank 40? I can’t earn anymore crafting parts and have Poe Dameron level 40 sitting with one card still needing upgraded.
    Also on Hero Starfighters why not make it like Heroes vs Villains where after the first match starts if people leave it doesn’t have to rebalance, you just keep playing until those rounds are over and then rebalance at 4 on 4 after on the next map. You spend more time waiting for the balance then you do playing the actual game.
  • DarthCapa2 wrote: »
    Heroes Unleashed >:)

Several players don't like heroes unleashed. It broke GA COMPLETELY. They should give as the possibility to CHOICE if play it or not. @IronSoldier

I think it should be made a permanent separate mode. That way you never have to play it and I can always play it! 😁
  • DarthCapa2 wrote: »
    I HATE this heroes unleashed event! It broke GA COMPLETELY. Give us the possibility to CHOICE. Basically i can't play the game. It is ABSURD. @F8RGE
    The main mode can't be destroyed like this, you want continue with this events? OK but just give us the possibility to CHOICE if play it or not.

I agree totally with you, make separate mode already dice. Dont force people to play HU.
  • bfloo
    12452 posts Member
    DarthCapa2 wrote: »
    Heroes Unleashed >:)

I think it should be made a permanent separate mode. That way you never have to play it and I can always play it! 😁

We all support this whether or not we like it
    The Knights of Gareth are Eternal

Pirate of the Knights of Gareth

h846398gb27k.png

• EightMile
    1863 posts Member
    edited December 9
    mqy598akzjs2.jpg
    Life Day YES!
    Ace speeder pilot.
    http://bit.ly/2smYu2B playa from day 1 when shift was real
  • gibran5000
    39 posts Member
    edited December 9
    any plans on any bug fixes at all this month @F8RGE?
  • Fix the lightsaber combat! It looks horrible and play horrible.
  • UNLIMITED POWEEER!
    Check out my skin idea for Palpatine:
    https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/117692/the-forgotten-skin-emperor-palpatine

❝ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ɪꜱ ɴᴏᴛ ʟᴏꜱᴛ ᴛᴏᴅᴀʏ. ɪᴛ ɪꜱ ꜰᴏᴜɴᴅ. ❞

#LeiaOrgana
    4z1aaxrauk54.gif

• is genonosis being patched? haven't seen It since the weekend marathon
    give us more original trilogy content and imperial troopers battle damage skins
  • Hey Ben quick question do you know if we will be getting Dooku at the beginning or end of January since no new heroes are being released this month?
  • Hey Ben quick question do you know if we will be getting Dooku at the beginning or end of January since no new heroes are being released this month?
    End
    You most of noticed everything is always pushed to the absolute extreme of the rough dates given

And also expect him to be totally rubbish & broken like the last 2 hero’s
  • All this whining because of Heroes Unleashed... and it is "so frequently!!!" It was only once and twice so far, what is so frequent?

And I am sure HU won't be empty, if there was a different GA event, because contrary to some belief, many people, even usual GA players liked it, not to mention casual players... Because it felt like a real Star Wars Battle, not just "how to collect the most points".

There should be seperate game mode for HU and everyone will be happy.
  • hsf_
    1233 posts Member
    Lee1981 wrote: »
    F8RGE wrote: »
    General Kenobi Appearance
    December 12th
    Complete the Obi-Wan Kenobi Clone Wars look with this appearance featuring the modified Clone trooper armor the legendary Jedi master often wore into battle, as seen in the Star Wars: The Clone Wars animated series.

Battle Point Event: Heroes Unleashed
    December 14th - 16th

Heroes are being unleashed in Galactic Assault once again. During this weekend event, heroes can be unlocked for 75% off their normal battle point cost, with up to 9 per side playing simultaneously.

Life Day Event
    December 17th - 27th

New Years Event: Power! Unlimited Power!
    December 28th - January 1st

This new year brings a whole new meaning to the term "Unleashed." All bets are off in Galactic Assault with 9 heroes available per side playing simultaneously, 75% off Battle Points for heroes, vehicles and reinforcements, and no spawn timer.

jzaoo5ou7te2.png

@Rivershark56
    @AbyssWatch3r

Sounds good to me

My father in law has an Xbox in Florida. The last time I was there I downloaded BF2 his system. Ended up only playing late night to get some family time in during the day. Problem was my playing was a little too loud for for them and their dogs to be able to sleep. Looks like I'll be there again during the New Years Event (which looks completely insane). These are quite conflicting priorities. What are your thoughts on asking my father in law and his wife to get a hotel for those nights? You know, for their sake! I'm really just trying to think of a reasonable solution that will work out for everyone.

Use headphones and eat a very large gobstopper while you're playing(this stops you from shouting).
    You're welcome.
  • So many events again, I would like to see the basic game operations fixed, the old and new bugs that have been on going some time now. Such as the new rolling score bug that has awarded up to 900k scores in game at random to people, WooHooo ;-) - - - - And the matchmaking system that sends peeps to dead lobbies most of the time.
    A nice perk would be having choices for officers, and non clone troopers to have options to change M/F preference as in SWBF1.
    Thank You, for trying again.
    :o
    (AK) =^.^=
  • JediPacoElFlaco
    416 posts Member
    edited 6:45PM
    When be launched corrected clone trooper skins?
    ddw3rc11mp2j.jpg