criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Community Calendar: December

13Next

Replies

• When be launched correct clone trooper skins?

considering the route we are taking i'm guessing NO
    cause everything you read on the internet is true...
  • So I might of missed it while reading but as far as I can tell we are not getting a geonosis map for arcade this month. Is this true @F8RGE ? Cause that is a bit disappointing.
  • So I might of missed it while reading but as far as I can tell we are not getting a geonosis map for arcade this month. Is this true @F8RGE ? Cause that is a bit disappointing.

Read my mind
  • They are obviously currently testing the ability to segment Heroes Unleashed off from GA with the new "Clone Wars Playlist - Blast and Strike" tile in the main menu. I think when you click it, it does separate matchmaking for the event, as opposed to the mode itself (strike, blast, etc).

This is obviously being done to appease the people that cry when GA becomes Heroes Unleashed.
  • When are you nerf herders going to get rid of the scoring exploit that one of your fellow EA/Dice employees purposefully coded into the game? That should be a real priority.
    ValarMorghulisDL on PSN

Read my mind

It is probably on the whole communities mind. I really want to do an arcade grievous versus obi-wan on the map. XD
  • CHL007
    11 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    What about STRIKE?!!!
    Stop making more heros and do something for STRIKE! Even ONE new map! Or at least make Extraction part of Strike!
    There are many of us who could care less about Heros or GA (because of the OP Heros...) You have NEVER done ANYTHING for strike EVER! FOUR new maps come out and ZILCH for STRIKE! And fix the matchmaking so it will match up with a difference of 1 (at least) instead of waiting for 30 min for the game to be exactly even. For God's sake do SOMETHING for those of us that play (and bought the game for) STRIKE!
    Post edited by CHL007 on
  • We also need Bespin - Cloud City as a Starfighter Map :)
  • Give us privat matches and free selection of what time period we wish to play. Like if I prefere to play Clone Wars only that I can do that without waiting for some random event in the future.
  • This is going to be EPIC.
    "All wings report in."
  • Hero AI for arcade please.... Arcade mode is useless like this
  • Tagliagole wrote: »
    Hero AI for arcade please.... Arcade mode is useless like this

I do like this idea. But I think that if they did do it the AI would stink just like the regular AI. If you are speaking in context of battlefront 2 2005 I think that the only reason the hero AI worked may have been because all the heroes were pretty generic with their abilities idk. I think it is a cool concept but I think I would much rather they add galactic conquest instead of hero AI. I also think that they need to port over all the weapons from battlefront 2015. We are in serious lack of weapons. We also need some new star cards. Most of the ones in the game now such as the repulser cannon are useless.
  • Moxx wrote: »
    We also need Bespin - Cloud City as a Starfighter Map :)

Heck yes
  • arcade is not challenging at all, we need hero ai
    cause everything you read on the internet is true...
  • Great now we will have 18 of the 40 people stealing XP each match. There had better be some roll back of XP or I’m out and really really ****.
  • bfloo wrote: »
    Please give us separate lobbies with regular GA for the 2 hero events this time

I agree completely.
  • @F8RGE
    No roadmap?
  • Why not 20 heros per team, (may have some duplicity ) and no spawn timer? That would rock!!!!
  • I wish the increased experience bonus was going to be part of the New Years event as well. Being a new player, the heroes unleashed stuff actually sucks. I just want more exp to try and get my main guys up in level with basic cards, etc.
  • New Years Event: Power! Unlimited Power!

MORE LIKE UNLIMITED LAG AND CRASHES

wtf were they thinking with all these heroes?
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!