criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

new mode idea

what if there was a mode where there is x amount of players on two teams who were "left behind" after a battle and have to fight over the last ship and it would be a short mode. i know it sounds stupid but hey it's up for "rejuvenation"
cause everything you read on the internet is true...

Replies

• Do you mean with no respawn?
  • Like a 'last man standing' type mode? It could work I guess.
    I think a pretty cool small mode would be an 'arm the bomb' style mode where you have three bomb sites, maybe 8 players on a team, the attackers have to pick up a bomb and carry it to a bomb site then when its armed the defenders have to defuse it, and there are no respawns. If one team gets completely wiped then the surviving team wins.
    OOM19 wrote: »

Imagine it

A horde of Bipedal Millennium Falcons with cheeseburgers for legs
    If there seems to be random words or phrases in my post that don't make sense, blame Autocorrect.
    #COOMCAIBDJF
  • I like idea of becoming a force ghost on death if you force user, this delayed respawn but you maybe have a limited time and cannot kill any living character but could somehow provide support to your team, "luke use the force" kind of thing. maybe could tag a certain player and stay with them providing recon on radar or scouting position ahead. providing a buff to force users. you could also attack enemy force ghosts.