criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Does this game prove the existence of Bigger Luke?

I recommend you read or watch these beforehand to understand the Bigger Luke theory
http://biggerluke.wikidot.com/bigger-luke

So if you’ve seen these you’ll understand that there are 2 Luke Skywalkers; the more commonly known Luke Prime and the mysterious (and cool) Bigger Luke who up until now has just been a theory. I think BF2 proves his existence. How you might be asking? Here’s how:

Luke Prime is not as big as Han Solo as seen here
yrrlef7h4it4.jpeg
But Han and Luke in BF2? Exact same height (hard to get a decent picture but you get the idea)
hsln2vuplui4.jpeg

Need I say more? Luke in BF2 is factually Bigger Luke and you can’t convince me otherwise
PSN - Gingertom_ add me if you feel like it

i hate this game why am i here

Officer of The Knights of Gareth
uruzea55jgr4.png

Replies

• I'm not sure if this raw evidence can be denied, you've definitely swayed me into believing Bigger Luke actually exists.

bravo
    ⦗ XBOX GT: EIusive DJ⦘~ "The Knights of Gareth are eternal..." ✔
    \⧹If you happen to have ANY ideas for any hero you desire to have in Battlefront 2, Let me know in a DM!⧸/
    How to make Every Hero Viable in Battlefront 2

aakkhwbkosde.gif

• bfloo
    13704 posts Member
    I guess we were all wrong complaining about Luke's height :o
    The Knights of Gareth are Eternal

Pirate of the Knights of Gareth

h846398gb27k.png

• TiNie
    170 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Mate you seems to have too much time. It's not important, if there is a bigger or smaller Luke.
    It's much more important that things are canonical in general, i.e. Force Powers that cannot be dodged, so ridiculous!
    Then you should care much more about the bugs in the game! They should be fixed first!

By the way Mark Hamill is 5' 9" (1,75 m) high and Harrison Ford 6' 1" (1,85 m).
    That's why Han is higher than Luke.
    The height in the game is secondary.
    Post edited by TiNie on
  • TiNie wrote: »
    Mate you seems to have too much time. It's not important, if there is a bigger or smaller Luke.
    It's much more important that things are canonical in general, i.e. Force Powers that cannot be dodged, so ridiculous!
    Then you should care much more about the bugs in the game! They should be fixed first!

By the way Mark Hamill is 5' 9" (1,75 m) high and Harrison Ford 6' 1" (1,85 m).
    That's why Han is higher than Luke.
    The height in the game is secondary.

wot

uruzea55jgr4.png
  • Prime Luke has quite a nice ring to it. Definitely going to stop playing now tho
  • It'd confirm Rian Johnson's tragedy last year. Prime Luke died after RotJ and TLJ featured crabby Big Luke.
    Don't click unless you want to know the truth....
  • ‘You remind me of someone; a rebel kid I met way back’

Luke Prime, not Ezrar :o :o

Knights of Gareth
    XBL- JsOnMyFett 13
  • Piscettios wrote: »
    ‘You remind me of someone; a rebel kid I met way back’

Luke Prime, not Ezrar :o :o

fgkczg6m2b80.gif
    Elusive_DJ wrote: »
    I'm not sure if this raw evidence can be denied, you've definitely swayed me into believing Bigger Luke actually exists.

bravo

The truth is out there
    bfloo wrote: »
    I guess we were all wrong complaining about Luke's height :o

Leia is also the same height as both Han and Bigger Luke

Perhaps there is a Bigger Leia???

uruzea55jgr4.png
  • It'd confirm Rian Johnson's tragedy last year. Prime Luke died after RotJ and TLJ featured crabby Big Luke.

At this rate, they HAVE to confirm this theory, just so they can use Luke again in episode 9.
    moenr1cb9t4w.jpg

Bigger Luke was grumpy because Luke Prime kept taking the spotlight

uruzea55jgr4.png