criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Boba Fett in HvV

I'm sooooooooooooooo freakin' tired of having a boba fett just only flying around as the target in E V E R Y game.................... fix now!!

agree and make EA fix this crap asap

Replies

• If I'f the target and the other guy is a running Boba or Maul. I just kill myself and hunt the next target. Still win that way. lol
    My youtube channel Star Wars Battlefront, Battlefield 4 etc gameplay https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCF4zDYJfLp_rvcKzALVEXHA?view_as=subscriber
  • If the other team has a runner like Boba or Maul, dont use blaster heros. Play as a saber so you can run if you become target. If your not the target switch to Luke Yoda or Chewie so you can blast boba out of the sky.
  • Or just remove him from the mode. He's impossible to catch on certain maps and whens he's not the target he's bloody infuriating. Multiple people on my friends list play him to quite literally run the enemy team in the ground because they know he's so easy to expliot.
  • This is how I kill Boba in HvV.

1. Spawn as Finn. Shoot him with the rifle. If he's close enough, use Deadeye. Watch him die.
    2. Spawn as Lando. Shoot him with the blaster. If he's close enough, use Sharp Shot. Watch him fall out of the sky. Kill him.
    3. Spawn as Han. Shoot him with the blaster. When he falls out of the sky, kill him with Sharpshooter.
    4. Spawn as Luke. Use Force Push to knock him out of the air. Follow up and kill him.

My preferred method on most maps is Finn, but on any map where you can push him into open air, it's Luke. Especially on Kashyyyk. I run straight at him, or if I'm falling behind I plan and head him off at the pass. Leap up, Force Push, and Boom he's sailing into the wild blue yonder.

Yes I'm on a timer, I have to do that before the team kills my target. But that is the game. Those are the rules and that is the challenge.

But most of the time I see Boba as an easy kill. People don't seem to dodge with him, players are far too reliant on that jetpack of his, flying high just begging to be shot down.
  • Or just remove him from the mode. He's impossible to catch on certain maps and whens he's not the target he's bloody infuriating. Multiple people on my friends list play him to quite literally run the enemy team in the ground because they know he's so easy to expliot.

They haven't removed him or nerfed him sense the game launched. Its not going to happen
  • jonci
    858 posts Member
    Easy to take down the Bobba bat, use any blaster to swot the annoying critter out of the sky then stomp him, if he tries to fly again keep swotting with those blasters.
  • WoodydaCuakB
    882 posts Member
    edited January 3
    What are the abilities to knock him down? Force Push will just send him halfway across the map when you get there you get one slash and he's airborne again.
    Is very annoying, having to force the other team to have some characters in specific (blaster users, Finn's Deadeye)
  • Remove for the hunt extra fuel in HvV, only runners use it.
  • What are the abilities to knock him down? Force Push will just send him halfway across the map when you get there you get one slash and he's airborne again.
    Is very annoying, having to force the other team to have some characters in specific (blaster users, Finn's Deadeye)

Push abilities knock him over, If your using Luke don't use the "stronger" push card. Boba "falls" when he takes a certain amount of damage which is why you use Finn or Chewie to kill him and let the others play defense
  • What are the abilities to knock him down? Force Push will just send him halfway across the map when you get there you get one slash and he's airborne again.

Luke's Force Push will knock him out of the sky. If on Kashyyyk, Kamino, or Bespin, chances are pretty good he'll fall directly to his death. Can also push him against walls if you have the chance, he'll hit the bricks and slide right down. If he does land far away but still alive and you have enough time to get one slash in, consider using Repulse to knock him down again and Then wading in with the saber as he stands back up.
    Chewie's spread bolts work great for hitting him. Furious will hit him two or three times before he hits the ground.
    Finn's Deadeye might not knock him out of the sky, but he'll kill him mid-flight. The Glie does pretty good damage with little recoil, so can shoot him a lot with that too.
    Lando's Sharp Shot will knock him out.
    Any shot from Han's gun will do it. Sharpshooter might kill him before he hits the ground if you're accurate enough. He can also throw his Detonite into the air.
    Leia's E-11 will do it. Even her Secondary Fire will do it, but he probably has to be moving away from you to and not mostly side to side.

Obi-Wan and Yoda CAN do it, but only 'technically' and so entirely situational that it's not worth mentioning. Rey could do it as well by just guessing where he's going to be and leaping up to swing at him in the air, but again, not really worth mentioning.

Still, 6 out of 9 can knock him out of the air. I utilize Luke a lot. He's got the speed to run Boba down and use up that fuel. His range on Force Push is effective, his jump allows him to vault over obstacles. I remember catching Boba on the edge of the map and sending him flying into the out of bounds areas only to watch him start running back cuz he was out of fuel, was fun.