criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Small glitches that need to be fixed:

shutpath_xbox
69 posts Member
edited January 29
*This is my honest, unbiased, opinion about what should be fixed in order to make people love the game more, and improve the overall quality of the game as well!*

-(On xbox at least) the HVV intro cinematics animations still don't match the sounds, very often.

-The saber combat is unreliable, also there are multiple glitches, I often encounter a glitch where I'm unable to block anymore until I respawn, and also where I stop blocking out of nowhere, when I get hit in my block with heroes like obi wan and count dooku.

-Captain phasma and finn are too strong compared to saber characters especially. It's become so easy for them to win, they're basically trolls at this point. (No hate)
They can shoot you while they are still in the roll animation, they can also shoot you in the middle of a force push or stun move.
If they can so easely beat sabers in close combat, then whats the point of even going saber heroes anymore? Feeling me?

-Obi wan kenobi has the same air attack animation as luke skywalker, it used to be unique but that got changed in an update, every hero/villain has a unique one, so please give obi one as well :)

-Obi wan also has a glitch very often when after force push, the charge-up-sound of the push keeps playing, it is very anoying.

-Also Obi wan's force push sometimes activates without fully charging even though I did not release the button yet. (I don't think it's my xbox controller)

-When stunned by Kylo Ren, Lando can still use his 'SHARP SHOT' ability.
I died multiple times because of this.

-Also lightsaber 'turn-off-sound' repeats after it's already turned off, this happens often!

-Maybe this isn't a glitch but:
when I get attacked in (HVV) by lightsaber spam I am unable to dodge out of it or use my rush abilities, causing me to die, blocking isn't consistent enough to save me then.

will add more soon..
Post edited by shutpath_xbox on

Replies

• Here’s one... what the heck happened to the physics of the force throws/pushes? Kylo Ren is the one that is supposed to pull the opponent but suddenly Luke, Obi Wan, and Maul all seem to send the opponents in the wrong direction.

giphy.gif
  • Zinjo
    202 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Just a quick post! (On xbox one)

when I get attacked in (HVV) by lightsaber spam I am unable to dodge out of it or use my rush abilities, causing me to die, blocking isn't consistent enough to save me then.

will add more soon..
    This is a glitch, but I believe it is caused by "code overload".
    If you are being sabre spammed repeatedly, the server can't activate any defensive force powers or any other abilities, like push, jump or dash to get out of it. Sometimes if there is a momentary lull due to stamina depletion the action will activate, but often times it will show as being depleted (like you've used it) even though nothing has happened.
    There needs to be some interrupt code for one player to use their abilities during an onslaught like this.
    l9f9dxn8dc3e.jpg

• I have no idea if anyone else has this problem, but when I’m using Yoda main reason I die is because his block glitches out and doesn’t block any incoming fire.... and when that happens his push stops working as well—
  • Here’s another one that has been happening since launch when using heavy the dc-15le with the reduced recoil and improved zoom sometimes the reticle whilst ads disappears and the only way I have found to fix it is by wasting the sentry now from what I have experienced this happens from respawning using the sentry or more recently I’ve discovered by using the barrage
  • Here’s one... what the heck happened to the physics of the force throws/pushes? Kylo Ren is the one that is supposed to pull the opponent but suddenly Luke, Obi Wan, and Maul all seem to send the opponents in the wrong direction.

This has been fixed!
  • Zinjo wrote: »

will add more soon..
    If you are being sabre spammed repeatedly, the server can't activate any defensive force powers or any other abilities, like push, jump or dash to get out of it. Sometimes if there is a momentary lull due to stamina depletion the action will activate, but often times it will show as being depleted (like you've used it) even though nothing has happened.
    There needs to be some interrupt code for one player to use their abilities during an onslaught like this.

Very interesting!
  • Zinjo wrote: »

will add more soon..

No, this is a saber "stun" effect they added intentionally last February to help saber users with opponents who repeatedly combat roll. It nearly ruined h v v, so a couple months later, they added a longer window of opportunity to dodge out of it.

Sadly, if the server is lagging or there is high latency in the connections to it, those windows dissolve and you get snapped back into the attacker's saber strike zone.
    Also, multiple saber strikes seem to amplify the stun effect, even in ideal server conditions.

The whole thing breaks my heart. H v V was epic before the more "casual" gamers cried on the forums until this garbage solution was added.

Now with limited combat roll and dodge, I see no reason to keep the stun effect.

They need to just get rid of it and remove knock back/stagger on a blocked saber strike, along with requiring stamina for saber swings.

• I have no ignition sound of Dookus saber at the player introduction screen on HvV. Also, I dont know if other players have experienced this, but Yodas Push doesnt always work. I have actually pushed people from the side on Bespin only to have them turn around and kill me.
    0gypubfypdjr.jpg

The_Cloaked_One
  • I experience the obi wan force glitch pretty much every time I use him. You use the force while getting forced at the same time and it caused the force sound to continue until you re use the force ability, I have also found a glitch as Yoda, I was running around on Theed I got frozen by Kylo Ren. After I was frozen and escaped I could no longer jump or sprint.