criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Small glitches that need to be fixed:

shutpath_xbox
63 posts Member
edited December 2018
Just a quick post! (On xbox one)

-When stunned by Kylo Ren, Lando can still use his 'SHARP SHOT' ability.
I died multiple times because of this.

-Lightsaber sometimes doesn't show when turned on after being turned off.

-Also lightsaber 'turn-off-sound' repeats after it's already turned off, this happens often!

-The sounds of the lightsabers at the (HVV) intros are almost never 100% synchronised, (This has been going on since launch!)

-Maybe this isn't a glitch but:
when I get attacked in (HVV) by lightsaber spam I am unable to dodge out of it or use my rush abilities, causing me to die, blocking isn't consistent enough to save me then.

will add more soon..
Post edited by shutpath_xbox on

Replies

• Here’s one... what the heck happened to the physics of the force throws/pushes? Kylo Ren is the one that is supposed to pull the opponent but suddenly Luke, Obi Wan, and Maul all seem to send the opponents in the wrong direction.

giphy.gif
  • Zinjo
    191 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Just a quick post! (On xbox one)

-Maybe this isn't a glitch but:
    when I get attacked in (HVV) by lightsaber spam I am unable to dodge out of it or use my rush abilities, causing me to die, blocking isn't consistent enough to save me then.

will add more soon..
    This is a glitch, but I believe it is caused by "code overload".
    If you are being sabre spammed repeatedly, the server can't activate any defensive force powers or any other abilities, like push, jump or dash to get out of it. Sometimes if there is a momentary lull due to stamina depletion the action will activate, but often times it will show as being depleted (like you've used it) even though nothing has happened.
    There needs to be some interrupt code for one player to use their abilities during an onslaught like this.
    hfm6164zo4rd.jpg
  • I have no idea if anyone else has this problem, but when I’m using Yoda main reason I die is because his block glitches out and doesn’t block any incoming fire.... and when that happens his push stops working as well—
  • Here’s another one that has been happening since launch when using heavy the dc-15le with the reduced recoil and improved zoom sometimes the reticle whilst ads disappears and the only way I have found to fix it is by wasting the sentry now from what I have experienced this happens from respawning using the sentry or more recently I’ve discovered by using the barrage